Holiday Inn Express Mill Valley San Francisco Area
Tamalpais Motel(Mill Valley)
US$120
US$214
US$204
Marin Suites Hotel(Corte Madera)
US$207
US$146
US$141
Orbitz.com
Panama Hotel(San Rafael)
All reviewsfire pitfront deskmuir woodssan franciscothe golden gate bridgebike pathrestaurant next doorpancake machinecinnamon rollshot tubfree breakfastbike rentalslarge flat screen tvan older hotelyogurtitalian restaurantwalking trails
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Everyone on staff could not have been nicer and more helpful. I had a stressful drive out to California to begin our move to Mill Valley. Before we arrived, Nick extended himself and continued to do so throughout our stay. Joanne was amazing. I consider these people angels. The pool and Jacuzzi were lifesavers giving us much needed relaxation time. The location is great and the rooms very comfortable. The Holiday Inn receives my highest recommendation!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Levi B
Jeffery D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Mill Valley San Francisco Area, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your experience on trip advisor. I was glad to read that you enjoyed the hotel and that Nick and Joanne took such good care of you. Thank you again for your feedback and business!

Reviewed 9 August 2013

We have stayed here 4 times in the last 8 months. I've been hobbling around on crutches and a cane, and after the first trip Joanne has recognized my name on the reservation list and seen that we get a easily accessible room. Holiday Inn should use this lady to teach guest service

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank John B
Jeffery D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Mill Valley San Francisco Area, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your hotel experience on Trip Advisor. I am glad to read that Joanne took great care of you. We are truly fortunate to have Joanne work at the hotel. Thank you for your business and we do hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Thank you for the cough drops and water! Julie at the front desk was Such a friendly face late at night when I wasn't feeling well.

Great service. Easy location and access. Looking forward to the continental breakfast tomorrow!

• Stayed: August 2013
Jeffery D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Mill Valley San Francisco Area, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your interaction with Julie. I am glad to read that she provided excellent service. We are fortunate to have such a caring team member employed here. I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of the team and especially Julie.Thank you again for the feedback and we do hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 July 2013

I stayed here for two nights mid-July. I booked it through their own website and received the AAA discount. This property was newly renovated and is lovely. The room had the largest flat screen television that I have ever experienced in a hotel room. The property has a nice outdoor fireplace that was used constantly at night by families. The front desk offers a S'More package that you can purchase and use at this really nice outdoor locale. The hot tub was great and the breakfast was more than adequate. My friend and I were visiting friends who live in Mill Valley so this location was perfecct. I would recommend this Holiday Inn Express in a heartbeat! My only complaint was that the property does not have an elevator so one has to schlep your bags up two flights of stairs if your room is located on the second floor.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Patricia A
Jeffery D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Mill Valley San Francisco Area, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your hotel experience on Trip Advisor. We do take the feedback to heart and always strive for the best possible experience for our guests. I was glad to read that you enjoyed the hotel! Thank you again for your business and we do hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 July 2013

When you check in you notice this is not a typical Holiday Inn. It is located on water with a walking path. The lobby has a double sided fireplace. There is a patio with table and a firepit. The rooms have balconies or patios. Possibly the best feature is the heated tile floor in the bathroom. The breakfast is also the best I've had at a Holiday Inn. It's a great place to start a trip up the coast!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Patsy D
Jeffery D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Mill Valley San Francisco Area, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Thank you for taking time out of your day to post your hotel experience on Trip Advisor. I am glad to read that you really enjoyed your stay and some of the unique amenities we offer. Thank you again for your business and we do hope to see you again soon!