“Right on the super busy Highway 101”

Acqua Hotel Mill Valley
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Mill Valley
Reviewed 28 July 2014

The website for this hotel is deceptive, you'd think you are in a nature and bird oasis. You can hear the Highway 101 from everywhere, including the inside of you room. There must be a better place to sleep in Mill Valley.

Room Tip: I don't think they can have a good room with hundreds of thousands of cars zipping by at 70 mph.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Andy A

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

My friends and I stayed here to attend a wedding reception nearby. We loved this hotel. Happy hour with free wine, great breakfast, clean rooms and attentive staff. Free bike rentals, too, although we didn't have the time to partake. It was a beautiful setting. Street noise could be loud, but probably depends on your room location. Would stay here again!

1  Thank MNKristen
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I stay at the Acqua when I travel to Mill Valley for work. This is my 2nd stay and both times have been great. It's clean, quiet, big beautiful rooms & bathrooms. The complimentary breakfast is good, and has a wide range of options. Love the cookies!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I attended a weekend conference, held at this hotel. The staff were extremely friendly and attentive. The rooms had a great view of the water. The breakfast and wine/cheese hour were better than most hotels who offer similar experiences. Plenty of choices at breakfast, and the cheese and crackers were very nice. I stayed in a junior suite room with fireplace, and I just wish it were cold enough to use the fireplace! One morning, I took a ride on a bike (complimentary "rental") around the area. I would definitely stay again if I were in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Beautiful location, chic, new, clean, waterfront, friendly & attentive staff and super easy access to freeway made this hotel the best choice for us. They offer a fantastic buffet breakfast, lovely complimentary wine service in the evenings and an assortment of coffee and teas all day; it's all tastefully done, and a real treat at such an affordable rate compared to some other places nearby.
Freeway noise did not affect us - beds are gloriously comfortable… Our ground floor room not very large but with the gorgeous outdoor area we didn't mind! We enjoyed laptop time in the lobby next to fire place and beautiful views.

Room Tip: We wanted access to outdoor patio from our room that leads right out to property on waterfront. Uppe...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

The staff was so kind and friendly. but it was very quiet everywhere and it seemed like a conference hotel which deducted from any charm. It is nice and clean and a little dull. Also the rooms have an empty mini bar!! Which is definately not in the guests best interest. Perhaps that is just me..

2  Thank Annika M
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Great hotel for the money. Super clean. great service. nice landscaping. I would certainly stay there again if I have the chance. I have stayed in SF city center several times and next time I will probably just stay here.

Stayed: August 2013
#3 of 4 in Sausalito
Waters Edge Hotel
Waters Edge Hotel
#1 of 2 in Tiburon

Been to Acqua Hotel Mill Valley? Share your experiences!