“We always go here!!”

Crescendo Restaurante
Ranked #7 of 22 Restaurants in Nevada
Reviewed 19 February 2013

great place, perfect for chilling and have a real good lunch. We go here because we hate the food they serve on the slopes.
Good music, great service and the food and there wine is wonderful.
Me and my family I hope included grandma of 75 will come next time to you.

There are newer reviews for Crescendo Restaurante

Reviewed 17 January 2013

Love the fire and the nice drinks but prices are expensive compared to the rest of the resort. Gets busy during peak times so get there early for a prime spot on one of the sofa booths!

1  Thank sunflower131202
Reviewed 14 December 2012 via mobile

Really good atmosphere for après ski on the foot of the slopes. Came here twice and sat inside and out for drinks, both enjoyable. Food and drink are ridiculously overpriced which you may expect for the location, but be warned the food tasted bland. I definitely would not eat here again but would enjoy the atmosphere for drinks only. The waitress was very friendly and tried hard to accommodate us due us speaking only a little Spanish. :) I also liked sitting by the fire and the chilled out vibe.

Reviewed 24 April 2012

I was really disappointed with this restaurant. The decor is slightly "teteria-esque", and it felt like it should feel warm, cosy and relaxing. I found it to be the exact opposite.

The waitress who served us was extremely rude and surly, rolling her eyes and being generally unpleasant. As we put our coats on to leave she said: "what do you want?", as if us asking for the bill was not an indication of what we wanted.

The food that we ordered was poor. We boh ordered hamburgers (a craving we had had all day after skiing!), and mine arrived cold in the middle, with a side order of soggy chips and black soggy lettuce. I was really disappointed, as the menu wasn't cheap.

The restaurant itself was very cold. We sat right next to the fire, but the people (and staff) smoking ouside left the door open which let in a huge drraft, and even the fire wasn't stoked properly.

Avoid eating here. It is bad value for money - poor service and poor food.

1  Thank Josie W
Reviewed 27 February 2012

This is my favorite place and I come here every time I go skiing to Sierra Nevada at least once. It has chill-out atmosphere, it is homey like a teteria with fireplace with fire always butning in the middle. You may play deskgames here and drink mulled wine. Even prince Felipe comes here when skiing! but it is no fancy place, you may come in your sweatshirt lie down in a couch and just relax..I have never had here any meal so I cannot provide any information about eating here but to come here when it is too foggy or too windy up there for skiing, or in the evening, come here, as this is really a nice place and you may come apres ski litteraly, since it is at the very end of the Rio slope.