“Worth the Trip”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I stopped in here after learning to snowboard for food and a drink. My Spanish is not very good, but the waitstaff was very helpful and fun. I was eating alone but they took the time to talk to me even though every table was full. And that was probably the best pizza I have ever had. I ordered the Margarita Pizza and ate all of it. I also ordered a beer and a shot of tequila (I fell down a lot learning to snowboard) and one of the waiters taking care of me poured me another one! Then they didn't charge me for either of them. Next time I'm in the Sierra I will visit them again.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

On a recent trip to Sierra Nevada, we ate here three times. The food was good, if not fantastic, and the prices were very competitive. The best thing about it was the family-friendly attitude. We were in a party that included two children under three years, so we were given a suitable table out of the way of other diners. The atmosphere gets better the later the evening goes on, but this is typical of Spanish restautrants.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

This restaurant is very popular and justifiably so. The food is very good and excellent value for money, especially for a ski resort. My macaroni was lovely and the pizzas looked fantastic.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

we arrived way too early as the place was empty, was only 7,30pm, it got busier and busier and the food was good value for a in resort place.

Reviewed 25 December 2013 via mobile

Visited this place once, in the mood for non-Spanish food. We all had pizzas, which are very very good. Wine selection also good. Service was ok, and prices are fair. Will come back, will try the pastas next time.