“Absolutely fantastic”

Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Natchez
A TripAdvisor Member
“Absolutely fantastic”
Reviewed 9 March 2004

Recently my wife and I spent a night at Dunleith while exploring Mississippi. Had a fabulous room in the main house, functioning fireplace, jetted tub, 15' ceilings and a huge room.

Every staff member we met was very friendly.

Had dinner on site in their restaurant. Was one of the best meals we have ever had.

This place is beyond 5 out of 5.

If you are staying in Natchez, Dunleith is the place to stay, and more than worth the price.

11 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 January 2004

I spent three wonderful days at Dunleith on a business trip. My room had a fireplace and was so comfortable. The staff is excellent and is ready to provide whatever service you request. I was there during the Christmas holidays and the decorations was beautiful.I am actually going back soon and taking my husband, so he can experience the pampering and eat at the Castle.

10 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Barbados
Reviewed 30 December 2003

We spent a wonderful Christmas at Dunleith this year. The grounds were wonderfully decorated for the holiday season and the Christmas Day Lunch at their restaurant "The Castle" was delectable. We stayed in Room #102 and were very pleased with the amenities. Everything in our room worked just fine, including the fireplace. The only suggestion I would make to management is it's time to replace some of the towels. We had two bath towels and a bathmat that all had holes the size of a quarter or bigger. Otherwise, I thought everything was first rate and would happily stay there again.

9 Thank daylily1
Cottonwood, La.
Reviewed 23 August 2003

My cousin and I recently took a short get away to Natchez. We wanted to stay at a bed and breakfast/plantation, but we crossed them out, because we also wanted a pool. While sitting in a hotel room, thumbing through a brochure, There was Dunlieth. There at the bottom of the page was the pool. We quickly checked out and went to Dunlieth. It was the best. The people were great. We had a room with a full bed, twin bed and fireplace. And We weren't in the expensive rooms!!! The complimentary breakfast is to die for. There is a gift shop and bakery.
There's nothing like sitting on the veranda of a plantation, drinking spritzer's. (from the Old South Winery)I'm hoping to get back there later in the year. It's definately a must stay!!!!

18 Thank 2spooky2