“Best place for best pricce”
Review of Red Carpet Inn

Red Carpet Inn
Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Natchez
Jacksonville, Florida
“Best place for best pricce”
Reviewed 2 September 2010

rooms are clean. Front desk was good and friendly. It is the best place to stay in natchez for good price. They also have good breakfast. I will definetly stay there again and i will recommend this hotel for my family and friends.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank Harry60805

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
KA
Reviewed 30 August 2010

Service desk told me a price which was supposed to be a "special rate". Finally I got another special rate, a couple of dollars cheaper...

They let me check three different rooms but all had mold inside. You could not see it, but smell it. In one room the wallpaper above the door was wet and peeling off. That's all I can tell...

I made the good decision to stay somewhere else!

Stayed August 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank screen_name62

Travellers are raving about these Natchez hotels

Chester, NJ
Reviewed 21 April 2010

We stayed here for the price and as someone else said, you get what you pay for. The service was good but the place was extremely run down - especially on the exterior. The room itself was a bit better - there was an attempt to update it and it was fairly clean. The main problem was that they accept dogs and there were A LOT of them - barking late at night and early in the morning. I would definitely try to get something else the next time we go to Natchez.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 21 April 2010

I should have known better. I thought that I would save some money on a hotel because I was traveling without my family so I tried a Red Carpet Inn for the first and last time. I should have known better when it smelled as though someone was cooking dirty socks or something. The carpet looked like it has never been cleaned as well as the bedspread and matress. I decided not to be a complainer and decoded that I would deal with it and leave very early in the morning. I woke up in the middle of the night and turned on the light to see dozens of roaches skamper off and I was really disguested. I decided to shower and leave immediately. I had the pleasure of showering in two feet of standing dirty water that would barely drain. I decided to check out and complain at the office but they were closed. That's what I get for being cheap and staying at a Red Carpet Inn. I should have known better.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled solo
sussex
Reviewed 12 March 2010

Rooms were a little cramped, especially the bathroom, but you get what you pay for and overall the hotel met our needs for a night. The service was unfailingly helpful and courteous

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
Loveland, CO
Reviewed 19 December 2009

For the price, this is a good hotel. Convenient location; right on the highway, and there are several nearby restaurants. The service was fine - nothing that stood out either way. Standard continental breakfast met our needs. Our room had a bit of an unpleasant smell to it, but my husband and I got an adjoining room with my parents and their room smelled fine. I'm sure we could have changed rooms if we really wanted to but it wasn't enough of a problem to pursue. The bathroom/shower was acceptable - not the greatest. For a one-night stay, just passing through on a cheap road trip, I would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with friends
scarborough
Reviewed 27 January 2009

i stayed in this motel.when i checked in i got warm welcome from the desk clerk.when i checked in the room the rooms had microwave, freeze.iron board,hair dryer,cofee maker,radio alaram.rooms feel so fresh,bedding was so nice,i got couple extra oillows and towels. for this excellent price room was excellent and nice.in the morning when i went for breakfast it was nice hot brea kfast and andwas happy to see the computer hooked up with highspeed internet for the guest use.overall service was excellent and i reccomend every body to stay in this motel

Stayed January 2009