“Best BBQ ribs.”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Alexandria, Virginia
“Best BBQ ribs.”
Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

Who said Memphis had the best ribs. This place makes the best ribs ever!
I've eaten ribs across the country and nobody comes close to The Pig Out Inn Barbeque.

• Visited December 2013

• Polish first
New York, NY
“Nice casual BBQ”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We went here a few years ago on a previous visit to Natchez, and it seems to me that it's gotten much better. The food this time was really good. Also just a nice vibe from the staff.

“Blah BBQ”
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

No one was helpful in telling us how to get our food or silverware. The BBQ was bland and fatty. I put as much sauce and salt on it as I could to ok avail. The corn, baked beans, and potato salad were equally as bland. Fun atmosphere, but horrible food and service.

• Visited August 2013
Versailles, Kentucky
“Top-Notch BBQ”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

My wife and I were looking for a quick lunch. The Pig Out Inn was recommended by a woman working at the Longwood Historic Home tour. The place is not much to look at . . . but never judge a book by its cover. I've tried BBQ in several cities and states. The Pig Out BBQ is most likely the best I've had up to this point. The brisket was tender, moist and smoked to perfection. But the real surprise was the baked beans. The beans had the same smoky flavor as the brisket. I have never had baked beans like this. They are truly unique and extraordinarily delicious. When in Natchez, MS don’t miss out on some awesome BBQ and baked beans. Stop by the Pig Out . . . you won’t regret it.

Chatham, Massachusetts
“Yum!!!”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

We happened upon this unassuming little place and being BBQ fans we thought we would give it a try. We were so happy we did. The rib dinner was delicious - plenty of nicely smoked ribs and two sides. The baked beans were so good I wished I had ordered them for both sides. My husband had the ribs and sausage dinner also with two sides. He was equally as enthusiastic. Had we been in town longer we would definitely have gone back. My mouth waters just thinking about it.

1 Thank Member808