“Consistently good”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Great dining in or take-out. Friendly and efficient service and quality food. Try the macaroni salad as a side with your sandwich or dinner. Their pulled pork is tender and to die for.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Food is okay and no ambience. Not much variety and the bread is average at best. Convenient site is the best you can say about restaurant.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Love the food here, but the people at the counter acted like I was such an inconvenience when I went in to pick up my order.

Candice L, General Manager at Pig Out Inn Barbeque, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Kathleen,
I was horrified to hear that my staff was unpleasant or made you feel they were being put out by helping you. We pride ourselves on a friendly, helpful staff and have for 22 years. Obviously everyone has a bad day once in a while but that is no excuse. If you remember a name , heavy set gal, guy etc. I would love your feed back or I can correct them Thank you and again I am so sorry.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Husband and I ate here for dinner our first evening in Natchez. Weboth got the beef brisket and really enjoyed it. The mac and cheese was good but the corn on the cob had a funny flavor we didn't care for amd neither of us could put our finger on what it was. Pretty reasonably priced and cute atmosphere.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I each ordered the 2 meat plate with two sides. We agreed that the pulled pork and the brisket were wonderful. My husband enjoyed his ribs but declared that “they were not the best he had ever eaten.” Take heart because he has said this at all but one establishment serving ribs. The turkey was sliced deli meat. What a disappointment! The sides, corn and black bean salad (very spicy), curly fries, and macaroni & cheese were good. Would definitely eat here again!