“Lobster sauce, Lo Mein and Crab Rangoon, oh my!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Vidalia, Louisiana
“Lobster sauce, Lo Mein and Crab Rangoon, oh my!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

I love this restaurant for the very, very tasty food, the huge selection of food on their menu and buffet (I am not a huge buffet lover but members of my family are), and how easy it is to get a to-go order. The customer service is great. Everyone is very friendly. My orders are usually completed very quickly and are always delicious.

• Visited January 2014

Natchez, Mississippi, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Please don't eat here.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

I brought some shrimp fries rice from here on Saturday had to go to hospital on Sunday. I was food poisoning by this restaurant. I had to stay in the hospital from Sunday-Thursday.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Veronica G
Mississippi
“Love the Broccoli and Chicken with vegetables”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2013 via mobile

South China has been around since the 80's and has a proven track record. We call in our orders to go so cannot say about the table service, but the "to go orders" are packaged well and always taste swell. The moo goo gai pan is also good.

Natchez, Mississippi, United States
“Newfound friend”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2012

We've found this to be a convenient and less costly way to get a quick bite, and have lots to spontaneously choose from. We love the sushi, too! Their hot and sour soup doesn't measure up to Great Wok's, and occasionally the vegetables are a little salty, but overall, it's a great place to stuff yourself and feel like you've had your veggies and ice cream, too. I wish the evening buffet was a little less or included drink. Lunch price is good.

Visited July 2012
“Best Chinese food in area.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2012

South China is not the best Chinese food I've ever had, but it is indeed, the best in the Natchez area. I don't like buffets, so I always order off the menu, which ensures my food is always freshly prepared. Their egg rolls are quite peculiar tasting with a hint of cinnamon or some strange spice. I still order them though. I don't have a favorite entree there, as I prefer to try different things every time I eat there.