Book now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$98
US$95
Hotels.com
Natchez Grand Hotel(Natchez)(Great Value!)
US$106
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$221
US$122
The Guest House(Natchez)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$136
US$138
US$129
Dunleith(Natchez)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$162
All reviewsprivate concerteach piecemusic roommaster bedroomhis knowledgeextensive collectionhe playsfamily historyantique chinadelicious breakfastwonderful antiquesknowledgeable hostthe perfect hostsouthern gentlemaneach morningtwo nightsquiche
Reviewed 19 July 2010

We spent two enchanted nights in the Master bedroom of the meticulously restored Joseph Stone House. It is an ideal experience for classical music and history lovers, or just relaxing in peaceful, quiet, beautiful surroundings, this is the place. Host, Joe Stone couldn't have been more gracious and charming. The breakfasts, including fabulous homemade biscuits, were delicious. We highly recommend the Joseph Stone House and look forward to our return.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
JoeNatchez, Owner at Stone House Musical B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2010

Many thanks C. & V. for your kind remarks, your visit was all my pleasure. It's not too terribly far away, so I would be happy for my place to become your getaway place for the future.

Reviewed 4 July 2010

Stone house is a really interesting historic home that features in the Natchez tour, but what made our stay so memorable was our host Joe Stone, who provided a wealth of historic information about the house & Natchez, as well as a wonderful private piano recital for us. This is a great place to stay whether or not you are a classical music fan, & if you are, the opportunity of having a private performance by a really talented professional musician will definitely make your stay even more memorable.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
JoeNatchez, Owner at Stone House Musical B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2010

Your generous review is appreciated in all ways, I'm really glad that we did find time for some piano music after all. Perhaps your music-loving brother will make it here too; even though Natchez would be a long way for him to travel, I think our quaint little town would be worth the trip to him. I hope that your plans for staying in the United States work out well for you, and that we'll see you again in the Deep South.

Reviewed 26 June 2010

My husband and I had a wonderful, relaxing stay at Stone House. We stayed in the lovely Cottage which was directly behind the main house. Our host, Joe Stone, made us feel more than welcome and gave us a thorough and delightful tour of the historical main house. Each morning we were treated to a delicious breakfast along with interesting conversation. One of the many highlights of our stay was a private piano concert with complimentary wine. We also enjoyed playing billiards on the beautiful antique billiards table. I would highly recommend a stay at Stone House!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
JoeNatchez, Owner at Stone House Musical B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2010

Many, many thanks for your complimentary review. I greatly enjoyed your visit, and in particular I appreciated your presence for the piano concert. I would love to have you visit again, and in the future there will be other piano repertoire, since I regularly work on more pieces and other composers to vary the program over time. Of course the antique billiard table will be here, waiting for your next game!

Reviewed 7 June 2010

we had a great time staying at the stone house! the room was great - very well decorated by a master of his craft... breakfast was lovely as well! the grounds are beautiful with wooden boardwalks and a secluded back two bedroom house that makes even the shyest traveler emerge vagabond.
-Alex

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2010

Our stay at the Stone House met our needs and wants perfectly. Joe was friendly, interesting and hospitable. The Cottage was clean, comfortable and had character. The main house had lots of antiques and maps to look at - like a museum or library. Breakfast was tasty and well-made. And Joe's late afternoon piano recital, just for us, was wonderful. (I hope this rave review hasn't strained my credibility as a reviewer, but the Stone House deserves it!)

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple

I was delighted to receive your thoughtful review, and I'm really flattered by all the wonderful things you said. It was a pleasure to meet you, and to have you travel so far to visit here and attend my music program was a treat for me. I do hope you make it back to the deep south again for another visit to Natchez and the Stone House.