Historic Oak Hill Inn
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Natchez
See available hotels
Dunleith(Natchez)
Deluxe Inn(Natchez)
  • Room Service
Hotel Vue(Natchez)
1,062 results
All reviewsmint julepseggs benedictgourmet breakfastcookiesb bfront porchmain suitecreme brulee french toastbed and breakfastgracious hostssouthern hospitalitycocktail hourfresh fruiteach morningwonderful experienceamazing breakfastpersonal tour
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 January 2013

My family and I spent one fabulous night at Oak Hill Inn, upon the recommendations of a friend, and WOW, we were pleasantly surprised! We have stayed at many B&B's throughout the U.S. and Europe, and Oak Hill Inn was by far the best! Doug and Don made sure that our whole family was comfortable in every-way. Doug gave us a tour of the house and gave details of all the furnishings and his collection of old Paris porcelain (One of the most extensive I've ever viewed). My family and I felt at home as wireless internet was available, and the softest beds we've ever seen. Perhaps the highlight of our visit was the breakfast, which featured eggs benedict, fresh coffee and apple crumb muffins! We can't wait to go back to Natchez, and Oak Hill Inn is one of the added attractions that will bring us back!

Room Tip: I toured all of the rooms and they are all equally fascinating!
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank rose4wes
Reviewed 3 January 2013

I stayed at Oak Hill after seeing all the 5 star ratings on TripAdvisor, and I must say this establishment is most deserving of it's fabulous ratings! My two hosts were most accommodating in every way, and I felt like I was at home with all of my home's comforts and amenities. The facility was spotless and the furnishings gave me the feeling that I was staying in a place fit for a King. The beds feature memory foam pillows and mattresses, and afford a very restful night's sleep. The complimentary breakfast rivaled the breakfasts of any 5 star restaurants anywhere. The only bad thing about Oak Hill Inn is having to leave!

Room Tip: I stayed upstairs and the rooms there have a fabulous view of the gorgeous grounds!
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank wes w
Reviewed 2 January 2013

If you're visiting Natchez, staying at Oak Hill Inn is defenitely a must. The hospitality of the owners, the beautiful house, rooms and garden, and the great breakfast make you want to stay longer than expected in this lovely town.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Sofiepieter
Reviewed 13 December 2012

My husband and I had never been to a bed and breakfast. We wanted to try one but were unsure. So glad we did...Oak Hill Inn was an experience we will never forget!! We went there for our 2nd Anniversary. We have no complaints...it was perfect from the moment we walked in till we left. I don't have enough words to express what kind of breakfast that was served...it was fit for a king and a queen!! We loved it and will only go back to Oak Hill Inn. It don't get any better...they made our trip so special...down to fresh cut flowers in the bedroom not to mention homemade cookies every day. If you want to feel special...Oak Hill Inn is the place to go!! Tim and Delia

Room Tip: There isn't a bad room..all of them are great!!
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Delia G
Reviewed 5 December 2012

My husband and I decided to get away for a long weekend to celebrate our 29th wedding anniversary and since we had never been to a B&B before, we decided to give it a shot this time and we were NOT disappointed! As an historian, I truly appreciated the stunning antebellum home and the owners were warm and welcoming. The period decorations and comfortable mattress made the home FEEL like home. The breakfasts that were prepared were beyond anything we could have hoped for. They were delicious and the presentation was top-notch! The location of the home was close to downtown and was within walking distance of many of the popular tourist spots and restaurants. We loved Historic Oak Hill Inn and adored the owners, so we will definitely be back and we are recommending it to anyone and everyone I know!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple