“Unbelievable!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Natchez
Sunset View Guest Cottages
Ranked #29 of 42 Natchez B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 April 2008

We have just returned from our wedding and honeymoon at Sunset View Guest Cottages and it is very difficult to come up words adequate to describe our experience. We have stayed at many hotels and other bed and breafast locations and this is by far the most beautiful, romantic, peaceful, and absolutely perfect place we have ever stayed.

In addition to the incredible view of the Mississippi River, the Cottage has wonderful amenities - assortment of breakfast foods and beverages, sweet treats, full kitchen, satellite TV and radio, CD player, outdoor grill, bath robes, jacuzzi tub, and double head shower. The owner made sure we were afforded complete privacy and was a very gracious host.

As you can see from the photos, enjoying the porch and sitting on the bluff watching the boats and water and being outdoors listening to the birds was one of our favorite things to do. So much so that we sat on the bluff and then moved to the porch when the rain came for over seven hours our last day there!

If you are looking for somewhere to stay where you will not have any worries and can escape to "another world", you will not be disappointed. The only drawback is - you might have trouble getting a reservation but I promise, it will be worth the wait.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Sunset View Guest Cottages

Reviewed 23 January 2008

I stayed at a Sunset View Cottage for only 3 nights but the restful and relaing environment made it seem like time slowed down. The Cottage on the bluff overlooking the Mississippi was spacious, beautifully furnished and had every amenitiy I could have wanted. The bed was so comfortable I found I really had to forget about seeing the sunrise!
But it is the sunset and dusk on the bluff that made the biggest impression. Awesome!
I'll go back in another season to enjoy the flowers and trees and the screened in porch although I know I'll wander out to the bluff as it is a huge draw.
The location is quiet and I could not have asked for more from my host, Tom. He had ecellent suggestions on where to go and what to do. I enjoyed museums, the Natchez Trace, the back roads and true Southern hospiltality.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2007

11/15/2007

Sam, Bill & Ann all say “Bravo, Tom.” You made our stay in Natchez better than we ever expected. You've created the perfect environment for a bed and breakfast. Sunset View Guest Cottage and Sunrise Cottage are truly a magical ‘home away from home’ and you are more than the perfect host. We will never forget the spectacular view of sunset from the River just upon our arrival or the blessed quiet and seclusion of the Cottages.
My husband, Bill, and I stayed here with my 93 year old father, Sam for 3 nights. Our plan was to continue traveling onto the Smokey Mountains. But, after being at Sunset View Guest Cottage for 2 nights and then staying at Sunrise Cottage for 1 night, we changed our plans and returned to Sunrise Cottage for an additional 3 nights. We made such a good decision!
Tom, both ‘Cottages” are such very comfortable homes with just the right amount of southern charm & atmosphere. Thank you for making my Dad so comfortable and for always having just the right idea about what we should do the next day and the best place to eat. We are all looking forward with enthusiasm to our next visit and plan to bring our whole family stay longer than 6 days! Good luck with the construction on the new Cottage. Something else for us to look forward to!
Many thanks and Happy Holidays to you,