All reviews front desk mississippi river welcome center visitor center room was clean fourth floor king suite complimentary breakfast the breakfast area close to downtown great room nice stay nice breakfast great place to stay one night stay road trip new orleans
Reviewed 24 August 2016

The breakfast food was great. The breakfast lady was awesome. The service was great. The carpets were freshly cleaned and sticky. The studio room was really comfortable for 2 people. Love to be able to watch TV sitting in chairs or sofa rather than being in bed.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We highly recommend this hotel. We were really pleasd with the breakfast (as always at a Hampton) and the fresh fruit was awesome! Also an extremely important issue for us is the cleanliness & this hotel passes with flying colors!
My husband and I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Natchez. Thanks Hampton for providing a great place to stay at a reasonable price!!

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Extremely satisfied. Breakfast was wonderful as was the housekeeping crew. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. I made use of the fitness center, which was beneficial as I did not have to skip workouts. The staff were all friendly and willing to do anything they could to make my stay better. The hotel was in close proximity to my business dealings and restaurants. I was very pleased with my stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2016

This hotel was exceptional. The staff was very welcoming and helpful and the room was immaculate. My room also had a wonderful view of the Mississippi River. I will definitely book this hotel for when I have business in Natchez again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Thank Synthia D. M
Reviewed 19 August 2016

The front desk staff Javar and Pamela are horrible
The General Manager Patricia doesn't care. She doesn't call her guest back or resolve problems
Housekeeping leaves your room doors open. $200 was taken from my room. I checked out a week ago and still nothing has been done about it. Oh and yes I still had to pay for my room.

1  Thank Jim'Le C