“What you would expect from a Quality Inn”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Natchez
Springfield, Missouri
“What you would expect from a Quality Inn”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

Having found no other hotels available for our stay, we chose the Quality Inn. The young lady who assisted us was very nice and steered us to an excellent dining place. All rooms had outside entrances, but were clean. What you can expect from a Quality Inn.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank missouritourists

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

Our actual stay was a "3.5*s"--the "4" came from mgr "Eric" going way out of his way to find & return-mail my 15 yr. old address book that i'd left behind(he had to do extra looking too!!) --friendly staff, decently clean,quiet, spacious room--sunny, roomy breakfast area. Seems like they have really improved (since couple/few yrs back) "the basics" i just mentioned about room--which made it a very reasonably priced, comfortable stay for us (we'd rather spend $s on sight-seeing than super-or currently updated/stylish rooms:) ). And again, the extra effort Mgr. Eric put in on finding, saving & sending my address book is a "4+ *" service that is worth SO much more!!!--especially in this day & age! We would definitely stay here again if coming through again!!! Value, decent room, courtesy, helpfulness--that's what we're most thankful for.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Cairns, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014

I was in room 119 ground floor around back, a quiet location. The room was dated and rough around the edges but was clean.

Room had wifi, fridge, microwave, coffee machine, breakfast.

I would probably stay more than one night if the price was a little lower.

Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank curious24seven
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013

Not wanting to spend 20,000 points for the Comfort Suites we decided to try the Quality Inn even with the reviews.

The staff were nice and the breakfast and seating were good. This is an older hotel so I agree probably needs some touching up. The room smelled a little old and looked a little beat up around the edges but all in all it was typical of other Quality's we have stayed in. I would not have any trepidation about staying here again.

I will say that will the new construction completed on the road out front it can be a little confusing and difficult to get in to the hotel but getting out there were no issues.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DaPappaTravel

Travellers are raving about these Natchez hotels

Jackson, Mississippi
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

Upon entering the room I was struck with a very moldy smell. The room was very much in need of remodeling. The bath tub had digs in it and the vanity basin had a steady drip. The towels were very thin and scratchy. I usually stay at Choice Hotels and I think this was the worst breakfast I have ever encountered. Would not recommend.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Sao Paulo, SP
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

Stayed here last night. We booked through hotels.com whilst standing in their reception and the booking came through in less than 1 minute. Ground floor room which was spacious and ok for the price we paid. It was clean, (and smelt of fresh laundry), beds were clean, bathroom was clean with fresh towels. Flat screen TV, Fridge, Microwave.

Good breakfast with cereals, pastries, waffles, fruit, toast and eggs.

Carpets had a few marks on them, but happy enough in bare feet. I am an extensive traveller ranging from staying in 5* hotels to camping in a state campsite with no facilities and this hotel was exactly what I would expect for the price I paid.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TravelReviewer57
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

I have stayed at this property years past. It was once a Comfort Inn. The room was fine but the mold in the room was so bad we left after one night. I asked the people staying next to us if their room was moldy and they said yes. The desk help was not interested in helping the next morning so we moved to the Best Western on the River, which was not much more but extremely clean. Choice Hotels should take their name off this property. The mold is unsafe and by the morning I was coughing from a reaction. Stay somewhere else, wish I had read the reviews before I booked.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business