The Ticaboo lodge is locally run and has very friendly staff. The rooms are clean and tidy, reasonably sized and well appointed. Our fridge was poked and the 'guy' at the counter was onto it straight away and sorted it out with a new fridge.
Also gotta put in a good word for the Lokals Restaurant next door. Run by a very enthusiatic dude and he has the staff and food well sorted - low key but excels where it counts.
Overall a great base camp/rendezvous spot prior to an awesome holiday on Lake Powell.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 10 minutes from Bullfrog Marina on Lake Powell. Come stay with us on your next adventure to Lake Powell!Pet and family friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ticaboo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ticaboo Hotel Lake Powell
- Ticaboo Resort Lake Powell, Utah