We have been coming here for many years..We made our reservations for the July 4th weekend, we called to confirm the week before, only to be told that the new owner didn't want to honor our request, but they finally agreed. When we arrived, front desk personnel were unfriendly, had trouble operating the key card machine,& had other guests coming back because their keys didn't work... then for the continental breakfast the next morning.. there was no cereal, no juice, nothing for the kids to drink unless we wanted to give them coffee (which we didn't). The rates have also been raised significantly.
We have seen many changes over the years, but the new management seems to be interested in $$ only and is not interested in retaining guests year after year or providing a quality experience. You may as well stay at the Anasazi located at Bullfrog!!!! You'll get the same impersonal service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 10 minutes from Bullfrog Marina on Lake Powell. Come stay with us on your next adventure to Lake Powell!Pet and family friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Ticaboo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ticaboo Hotel Lake Powell
- Ticaboo Resort Lake Powell, Utah