We spent two nights here last week, and the primary reason for selecting this property was its proximity to the Bullfrog launch area of Lake Powell. This part of Utah is really isolated, so don't expect to find many restaurants, grocery stores, or any sort of amusements other than the Lake.
The desk clerk was friendly and helpful. The room rate reasonable given the lack of any competing properties. The rooms were cheaply but comfortably furnished and clean. The king-size bed was comfortable, the unit AC noisy but effective.
They have a coin-operated washer and dryer---and the ice machine is also coin operated, so plan of bringing your own ice or picking some up in Hanksville when you drive through. The hotel does have a pool onsite, gas barbecue grills, a small snack/gift shop, and a nice restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 10 minutes from Bullfrog Marina on Lake Powell. Come stay with us on your next adventure to Lake Powell!Pet and family friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ticaboo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ticaboo Hotel Lake Powell
- Ticaboo Resort Lake Powell, Utah