No, this isn't a Hyatt Regency, but it is actually a pretty descent place, especially considering the location. I keep a boat on Lake Powell, but we stay in a motel the day we have it put in and out of the water each year. I have stayed at both Ticaboo and Defiance Lodge in Bullfrog. For the money, Ticaboo wins hands down! The staff is very friendly and the rooms are clean and comfortable. We have eaten breakfast in the restaurant...and while very basic...the food was good and we enjoy eating outside. I noted one reviewer complained about the bats at night....duh! I guess they just don't get to places like Powell very often since occasional bats are common everywhere and are harmless. If you want to avoid bats at Lake Powell then stay inside! Or you can just enjoy them as a part of the natural grandeur that is Lake Powell. We are fortunate to have the Ticaboo Resort where it is and I recommend it. I have also recommended it to friends and they all have been satisfied.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 10 minutes from Bullfrog Marina on Lake Powell. Come stay with us on your next adventure to Lake Powell!Pet and family friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ticaboo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ticaboo Hotel Lake Powell
- Ticaboo Resort Lake Powell, Utah