“Best place in town- You gotta eat here!!”
Review of ABC Take-Out

ABC Take-Out
Ranked #7 of 31 Restaurants in Glace Bay
Reviewed 14 July 2013

This restaurant has been a long time favorite for me and everyone I know. They have the best poutines- best known for their turkey and stuffing poutine (which is my personal favorite). All of their dishes are delicious and come in HUGE portions and have great value for your money. You can feed the whole family and you don't have to break the bank. The staff is friendly and love to see their customers smile. I would highly recommend eating here if you are ever in Glace Bay, Nova Scotia :-)

Reviewed 6 May 2013

Hello,

If you like food and you don't care about what you eat, and you aren't going to bed then you should try them. A lot of their food is deep friend and covered with gravy and it has a sort of novelity effect on you.

It's something that you try once and if someone is going there then you will like to go there, but I'm not too worried about if I go there. A lot of people really enjoy it, and i'm not saying their food is terrible, but it's nothing special either. I would eat there if someone was going there, but wouldn't make a special trip into glace bay to eat at this place.

If you have a chance to eat there, then I would eat there, but you can be the judge for yourself.

Reviewed 25 July 2012

great food and always fun to vist ...
Pountine with works is a must try ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Reviewed 7 January 2012

I have tried their hot chicken sandwiches delicious...I really don't have a negative to say...It is a take out establishment

1  Thank DeeNovaScotia
Reviewed 7 December 2008

Tried this place once. The poutine was recommended by locals. I found it was so loaded with MSG it gave me a headache.