Twin Peaks Motel
Masterson's Motel(Napanee)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$77
Travelocity
Fox Motor Inn(Napanee)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$79
Orbitz.com
Napanee Motel(Napanee)
US$73
US$65
No availability for your dates from our partners
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Merrill Inn(Picton)
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 December 2013

At a time of need Twin Peaks was a good choice! I'm not sure about some of the things that other people have said - our room was large, two comfortable beds, very large bathroom, little kitchen with micro, toaster, sink, fridge and stocked kitchen dishes and utensils, great TV kitchen and bathroom windows opened just fine; only thing needed is a storm door to cut down the draft and to be able to open the inside door when the sun rises over the river and the sun is shining, nice view.

Temperature not always consistent, hot to cold to hot to cold.

Overall, our family will stay again. The owner and his wife are wonderful people and took care of the things that I asked for - the other staff were friendly and accommodating. Thank you to all.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank barbara m
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Seriously.
I've been reading and using TripAdvisor for ages when making my trip plans, so when reading all the "good reviews" about this motel I didn't hesitate and booked a room for one night (thank god).
So first of all, the exterior of the hotel looks like a wreck. The moment we saw the motel we knew we had a HUGE mistake. The room itself is very small comparing to the professional photos and also very very old. The rug is stained, the furniture is very old too, the wood is actually sloughing. Bed sheathes were clean, but bath towels had stains.
Bathroom itself was extremely small. every few seconds the water pressure of the shower became too low or too cold. Not the most pleasant shower I've ever taken to say the least.
What bothered me the most was the horrid smell that came out of the bathroom ventilation system. I had to shut it off because of the smell of a rotten egg that suddenly stunk my room at 10pm. Also, the air conditioner cannot be shut off (and it also stinks) and if you want (and NEED) fresh air, the windows cannot be opened too, so one of the choices a humble and miserable guest like me had is just choking there to death.
In the morning, while checking out, a homeless man was sunbathing near the motel roadside grass. After seeing the motel exterior and interior we were not surprised anymore.
The only bright side to this motel is they don't have bed bugs, and if I won't have Legionella
in the next 72 hours, I might say I successfully survived twin peaks motel.
Sorry, I thought I was going to write some good words like the rest of the guest here but this is my personal experience.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank EinatH
Reviewed 25 February 2013

We've been to this place before and since we don't remember being mortified by the room we had, we came back this year (ice fishing in the Bay of Quinte). We asked for a Quuen-bed room (the "deluxe" one I guess) and were pleasantly suprised by a little studio kind of a room: two queen bed, sofa, table, fridge, microwave, cofee maker, tv, ... The bathroom was large, clean and even had a hair dryer. Everything is a bit old fashionned but clean and very well maintained. This place is cared for. And the bed were SOOOO comfy! I can't believe I slept so well!

I remember last time the 'regular' room was a bit small. But brand new flat screen tv. This time the room was big enough but a bit too warm the first night (it must have been turned down after that). And we heard the neighbourg through the wall.

But for a roadside Motel, I was very impressed and I don't remember being that well housed in a while (I've seen my share of crapy places!!). Thanks also to the staf, helpful and friendly as always!

Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2012

We spent a night there, and it was good in its category. The front desk staff was very helpful, the room was simple, but good enough. The room and the bathroom was clean as well.

The breakfast was tee and coffee, orange juice, toast, jam and pastries, which was good for the price.

I think in its category it is good accommodation, the rooms are clean, and you can sleep well, the staff is helpful, and the price is reasonable.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank James_Davis
Reviewed 22 August 2012

This room was very dated and small, bathroom terrible no mirror over sink had to shave over toilet,not told of free breakfast as seen in other reviews, no individual air condition.... thin walls ...crying baby heard next room all night... room looks nothing like pictures on web site..... never going back....

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family