Fox Motor Inn(Napanee)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$235
TripAdvisor
Red Door Inn(Napanee)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspool and hot tubthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastcookiesconvenient locationbusiness triproom was cleanvery nice hotelhockey teameasy accessoff the highwayrestaurants and shoppingwafflespleasant staysmall townright next doorlots of restaurants
Reviewed 23 March 2013

I recently returned from a 4 day stay at the Hampton Inn. I checked in with zero problems and discovered a nice size room that was very nice and modern looking. Services offered are a hot and cold breakfast, fitness room, indoor pool and whirlpool. I was staying there for business and had to travel on a daily basis. They offered a bag breakfast to go, which contained a water, fruit, breakfast bar, and mints. The hot food choices such as egg seemed to have pork in all of them, and I don't eat pork. I would recommend they change that. Lots of parking, and nearby shops include Walmart and Shoeless Joe's restaurant next door. The staff seemed very friendly and willing to go the distance to ensure you enjoy your stay. Wifi is available and was very reliable. The only complaints I could think of is the lack of channels and the availability of channels that were not the same in every room. After leaving a tip for room service, I expected to find the same exceptional service (I had rec'd on day 1 - 2), however found my towels were not replaced, garbage left in bins and found the room appeared to be done quickly, but they found no problem taking the tip. I am not sure I would stay here again. The morning breakfast attendant found no problems in giving some young kids hell for getting some juice from the dispenser, accusing them of playing around with the unit. I didn't appreciate that. Despite that, I would recommend it, but I personally would not want to stay again.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 206 and it seems the rooms on this side are not facing highway side and might be quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2013

A great little hotel in a nice town. Nice clean room, well furnished, good wireless connection, the breakfast was very nice with very attentive staff. There was some noise from the highway close by, but got used to it. Had a great sleep in a very comfortable bed. I will definitely stay here again next year.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Wonderful stay! Desk and Housekeeping staff were friendly. Room and bathroom were spotless! The room was so comfortable. The bed, sheets and pillows were so soft. Feel right asleep. And even though hotel is next to 401. Barely heard the traffic. Complimentary Wifi and Breakfast were very good. Def. stay again.

Room Tip: Stayed on the 3rd floor. Very quiet!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2013

We stayed here overnight for a hockey weekend and were blown away by the amazing staff and their desire to make sure we were happy and had everything we needed.
The breakfast was great, as were the people staffing it.
We will definitely go back.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 January 2013

Excellent overall.Clean rooms. We were able to switch rooms that night from a King room to 2 queens without any issues. Desk clerk was very accommodating. Bed was very comfortable, particularly the duvet., surprised by the white color of the duvet, might show wear/dirt more readily.
Loved the breakfast...yummy ! My wife loved the sloped back tub. Great hotel !

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple