US$94
Fox Motor Inn(Napanee)(Great Value!)
Masterson's Motel(Napanee)(Great Value!)
US$58
Merrill Inn(Picton)
US$236
US$138
Quality Inn & Suites(Kingston)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$111
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

All reviewspool and hot tubthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastcookiesconvenient locationbusiness triproom was cleanvery nice hotelhockey teambreakfast staffeasy accessoff the highwayrestaurants and shoppingwafflespleasant staysmall townright next door
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Clean and very well maintain room. Large and spacious. Tivi, big desk, lounge chair, even a wood tray to eat or work in bed! Large bathroom too, with space for clothes and toileteries bag. Large glass shower. Every thing is clean and comfortable. Big breakfast available with, amongst other thing pancake, waffles, eggs, fresh scones, fruit salad and so one. One of the best place we satyed in this range of price! Oh, and the staff was extra nice!

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2013

close to highway( no noise),free breakfast. wi-fi, nice clean pool and whirlpool area open late as well for late travelers, second time staying here on way to Ottawa. Just a great overall experience for a reasonable cost.

Room Tip: we stayed on east side with no issues
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Very well located, near the Arena, restaurant and other stores. The service is great and the quality/price is very good, Their continental breakfast is exceptional compared to others who only have muffin and donuts. They have hot & cold choices and have quite a big selection for all ages. I would only recommand you shop around since the pricing can vary quite a bit depending who you book it through.

Room Tip: Bottom floor towards the rear of the motel.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 April 2013

Excellent room, excellent breakfast, some issues with the hotel plumbing that caused wet carpets in the hallway. Not crowded and helpful staff. Good restaurant across the parking lot although a little high. Denny's just across the 401 was excellent and a good value.

Room Tip: get a room away from the 401 to avoid noise problems
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2013

I decided to stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Napanee on my way to Toronto as it is Hilton property and I had enjoyed my stay at another one of their properties. The staff were welcoming and the property was well maintained. As for the room, it was well appointed and had all the usual amenities and a good breakfast was included in the price. The only problem with my stay was that I could hear people getting ice from the ice dispenser in the hall during the evening and night and other patrons's doors slamming to the extent that I was awakened by the noise. I could also hear the people in the next room having an animated conversation for several hours in the evening and it almost seemed like they were in my room with me. Because of the apparent lack of normal soundproofing, I felt hesitant about watching tv and I would have been very uncomfortable had I been with my partner considering the lack of privacy. The next morning, I mentioned this to the person at checkout and she was very receptive. I explained that although it was a busy holiday weekend, in other hotels of this category, I had rarely felt that the other guests were as close. She promised to have the manager look into the problem.

Room Tip: Apparently, rooms situated in the middle of the third floor are not a good choice. I had reserved several days before and was still given this room.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo