“friendly staff”

Hampton Inn Napanee-Ontario
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Napanee
Reviewed 12 July 2013

I would recommend this hotel for any traveler. All staff were friendly, professional and very accommodating. Our room was clean and quiet with Wi-Fi and comfy beds. Hot coffee/tea were available around the clock and complimentary breakfast was good. Indoor swimming pool and hot tub were wonderful. If you ever make it there, give a shout out to Michael Green and maintenance man Henry....

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Napanee-Ontario

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Cable TV was not working. I was finally moved to another room after the 3rd complaint. Desk clerk said that they were 100% booked, but at 6:00 AM the following morning, the parking area only had cars for about 30% of the rooms.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Easy on and off from Route 401, right near Wal-Mart. We had a king room on the second floor. Like all Hampton Inns, the bed was very comfy, the room clean. Bathroom large with a shower. Free laundry was a bonus, the only drawback was the noisy ice machine, running 24/7.

Room Tip: Away from the laundry and ice machine.
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Quiet and cosy with great staff and facilities. Continental breakfast was surprisingly very good. Excellent rooms with amazing pillows. Convenient location near Hwy 401, local restaurants and Walmart.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Enjoyed our stay in Napanee, Ontario so we could visit family. Especially appreciated the early morning coffee and continental breakfast available each morning as we are early riser, so was nice to have a quick bite to eat after morning exercise and shower before beginning the day.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

I booked this as a place to stay after an 8 hour drive, because I knew that a Hampton Inn was likely to have everything I wanted, where I could just fall asleep and not worry about what the bed or room was going to be like. It's very convenient to the 401, but no highway noise at all in the room. There is a Wal-mart next door for last-minute needs, and a Shoeless Joe's restaurant in the parking lot, but I didn't go there. There are other restaurants and fast food less than a minute's drive away. The fitness center was small -- just a treadmill and elliptical, but very nice and clean. The room was the usual good standard I expect from Hampton. The breakfast was also well done: the usual pastries, but also french toast sticks, mini-omelettes, waffles, fruit, and yogurt.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Can't say enough good things about the staff and the cleanliness. We arrived at the hotel late (~10:30 pm), and contrary to a few other reviewers, we had no problem finding the hotel. Steven checked us in. He was welcoming, professional, and speedy. This was pleasant because we were dragging our tired kids with us....in that situation, anything to get them to bed quickly is appreciated. We got to the room, and we found it very clean. I expect a clean room, but it was obvious the staff here was going the extra mile to keep the rooms clean...no shortcuts here. The breakfast area was also very clean, and the woman staffing the breakfast room was doing a good job keeping up. It was normal Hampton fare, but the eggs were jazzed up with fresh vegetables that added to the flavor...a nice touch.

The staff really excelled in taking care of us. We had a quiet night for sleeping, and we would have rested well, except our son was having some health problems. In the morning, it looked like he was good, but after breakfast, he was feeling bad again. Elaine, who was working the desk during the day, gave us directions to the hospital (Sunday of course), and I took my son over. My wife stayed at the hotel with our girls while I sat in the ER with my son. Long story short, Elaine was very helpful and accommodating...she allowed my wife and girls to hang on to the room while my son and I spent 5 hours in the ER. She was very focused on his well-being, and she was quick to offer recommendations/directions for the hospital, pharmacy, etc. And, by the time we got back from the ER, Steven was back at work. When I came to the front desk, to discuss checking out, his first question was about my son's health. It was obvious that Elaine made a good handoff to Steven when he came in for his shift. We were thankful to have that type of support and compassion. It was quite comforting, and I think it speaks a lot about the high character of the hotel staff.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Napanee
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Belleville
#2 of 5 in Picton
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#6 of 37 in Kingston

Been to Hampton Inn Napanee-Ontario? Share your experiences!