US$93
Fox Motor Inn(Napanee)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Merrill Inn(Picton)
US$236
Red Door Inn(Napanee)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspool and hot tubthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastcookiesconvenient locationbusiness triproom was cleanvery nice hotelhockey teameasy accessoff the highwayrestaurants and shoppingwafflespleasant staysmall townright next doorlots of restaurants
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I miss the hotel already. Talked to Micheal on the phone for our booking and it was a wonderful experience. Got to the front desk and met Barbara and Hotel Manager Linda. Explained what I was there for and they were so helpful with what I could do and see. As per their recommendation saw Kingston by trolley and cruise what an experience. Every Canadian should do the minimum of doing the Trolley. Only down fall, was each evening of our stay, which was 2 nights, we would go to the hot tub and try and swim in the pool. Unfortunately, the water was too cold to swim. I did ask for it to be warmed up for the 2nd night, but unfortunately it did not happen. The pool is one of the most important things for me at the hotel, as I have a foot problem and cannot do the regular exercise room things. I can do laps in the pool. Otherwise, you will feel like you are at home. Friendly and warm feeling is what we felt. Jacqueline came around to the tables at breakfast to speak to each of us. She told us to go to Lake on the Mountain and also to follow the wine trail, when returning home. We did just that and it made the trip complete. As Arnold would say "I'll be back" A big thank you to all.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I choose to stay at Hampton's whenever possible as I know the beds are always clean, This location is no exception to that rule. A variety of restaurants and amenities are within walking distance and some shopping as well are very close.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I always look for a Hampton Inn when I am travelling and haven't been disappointed yet. The one in Napanee is clean, friendly front desk staff, free wifi, and provides a good breakfast. Not a Four Seasons, but definitely good, consistent quality.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This Hampton is a very nice Hotel capable of meeting all your needs plus a few wants. Its currently going through an upgrade, so by the time you stay there it will have fresh new look. All the comforts you would require are met with a few wants within walking distance.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2014

have used this hotel many times - never had any problem and love the breakfast, pool, and everyone is always so nice! Nice rooms and located close to everywhere we wanted to go. Will stay there again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family