US$111
US$102
Fox Motor Inn(Napanee)(Great Value!)
US$102
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$111
US$108
US$90
Quality Inn & Suites(Kingston)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$159
US$149
Hotels.com
Motel 6 Kingston(Kingston)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$104
Motel 6
Red Door Inn(Napanee)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspool and hot tubthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastcookiesconvenient locationbusiness triproom was cleanvery nice hotelhockey teameasy accessoff the highwayrestaurants and shoppingwafflespleasant staysmall townright next doorlots of restaurants
Reviewed 24 May 2017

This Hampton is located close to everything you would possibly need. A variety of restaurants and a Walmart within walking distance and very close to the 401. The lobby is smallish but welcoming and pretty. Unfortunately the woman who checked us in was less than friendly - she didn't have a name-tag on so I didn't get her name. I arrived at 2pm and asked if it was ok to check in early, she said "Give me a minute" and continued to make keys for others rooms (I did an e check in, so I know it wasn't my room). Finally after a few minutes she asks me my last name. While accessing my reservation I let her know that I'd like to pay cash and to do so right then instead of waiting until check out. She told me "under no circumstances can I take cash, you will have to wait until you check out. This is a common mistake most guests make, if you are using cash you must wait until you leave." I have always been able to pay cash if I wanted to at check in at every Hilton property I have visited and I informed her of this to which she assured me I was wrong and they never take cash before check out. I asked if she had my hilton honors number and she replied "oh yeah, I guess they want us to make sure we tell people that we have that here." This was probably the worst check in experience I've had at a Hampton property. I have never felt like I was an inconvenience like I did when I checked in here. My advice is wait until after 3 when the evening staff are there.

I waited until shift change and went back to the desk and asked the evening girl (super friendly!) if I could pay cash and she was more than happy to do this, she also brought some milk out for my mom's tea which made my mom very happy. This lady was helpful and friendly throughout our two night stay.

Our room was very clean with plenty of towels. (Do you have any rooms with mini-fridges or microwaves?) But the tub looked like it had a dark ring around the bottom. I took a washcloth to it and gave it a quick scrub but it was still there so it might have just been a shadow on the tub. The door didn't always close tight unless you pulled on the doorknob or let the door slam.
A housekeeper in the hallway smiled and greeted us. A maintenance person smiled and greeted us and pushed the button for the elevator when he saw us coming with a luggage cart. The hot tub was a nice perk to melt the stress of driving away. My mom made use of the computer in the business center to print some things out that she needed. Breakfast was good. We used the breakfast area to eat takeout on our second night, they had paper plates, napkins and a microwave for guests to use.

The fitness center is on the smaller side with a limited selection of fitness equipment but I was able to take a medicine ball back to my room to use which was nice.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Linda H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Napanee-Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write your review!
For the record we do accept cash at check-in as long as there is a credit card on file. I'm not sure why you were not offered to do this but I will look into the matter. To answer your question, no we do not have fridges and microwaves in our rooms. I understand the inconvenience of this but it is the choice of the ownership not a standard. We do have access to a microwave in the Breakfast area for our guests and room in our kitchen fridges if anything needs to be kept cool. All you have to do is ask at the Front Desk and they would be happy to accommodate.
Again thank you for your post and I will share this with all Team Members as a reminder of check-in policies.
Have a great day!

Reviewed 18 May 2017

The staff here were extremely helpful and the accommodations were great. They have a nice swimming pool and hot tub, both of which were heated. The room was spacious and clean. The location was very good as well.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Having traveled the world in past years, living out of a suitcase sometimes months at a time, like many I cherish the comfort of a well-managed hotel chain. Hampton/Hilton have always excelled. I slept so well on one occasion that I ordered a Hampton bed for my residence and continue to awaken well rested. Not inexpensive but worth every cent.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

I am a longtime Hilton member and choose Hilton hotels when I have that option. I am a huge fan of the mobile app check in and digital key ....they shave time off of checking in at the desk and it makes all the difference at the end of a long travel day.

I used the mobile check in at this property which requires me to accept the room rate and conitions...authorizes the charge to my card.....if the property does not offer digital key then it is a quick show ID at the counter and pick up my key....i was frustrated by being asked to fill out paperwork and sign my credit card authorization at the desk.....it was unnecessary and an obvious lack of understanding of the mobile app technology....i was told that this property required paperwork all the time...i can say that other hampton do not. They trust the Hilton app

So that and a mattress that was way too soft and caused me to wake up with a back ache get you a 2 out of 5.....

Better luck next time

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Linda H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Napanee-Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to rwrite a review on your recent stay with us. Regarding your echeckin experience, you are correct other then id there should be no other paper work for you to fill out when checking-in and I will review the echeckin policies with our team memebrs. We appreciate your loyality to the brand and do hope to see you again if you are ever in the Napanee area.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Great hotel, easy access, clean and very comfortable rooms, great breakfast and most of all excellent customer services from the cleaning staff to the phone and front staff. did not use the pool or the fitness but the space looks great. Walmart and restaurant walking distance and free parking

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business