“Great prices, many choices”
Review of Gibson's Restaurant - CLOSED

Gibson's Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Description: I have closed my business as of August 10th. I am having difficulty trying to remove it from TripAdvisor
Napanee, Canada
“Great prices, many choices”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Recently opened under new management, this is a pleasant surprise. I have lived in Napanee for many years, and Gibson's is definitely one of the best eating experiences I have ever had here.
The food is extremely well prepared and there is a wide variety. The atmosphere is clean and welcoming. I eat there once or twice a month and always bring friends from the city of Kingston. Even they, who are used to excellent dining choices, are impressed with Gibson's.
If you are coming to this area for a visit, make this one of your pleasant stops.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Jim B

Kitchener, Canada
“Very good!!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

My brother and his wife took me out for dinner at Gibson's because they said the food was fabulous and the place was clean. He was right!! I ordered the fish and chips from a very friendly and knowledgeable waitress. The meal arrived much to my delight and it was awesome. Two very large pieces of Haddock and a mess of fries. My brother had the same thing and his wife had a pasta dish that she said was fantastic. We had a cold beer with supper and a huge piece of coconut cream pie that was chilled and out of this world, for dessert.
The fish was incredible, golden brown, juicy, tender and perfectly cooked. I almost didn't finish it because they were so big, but I managed to get it all down. I highly recommend this place. Great food, excellent service, clean as a whistle including the washrooms and very reasonably priced.

• Visited April 2014