“Not to be underrated!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Kingston, Canada
“Not to be underrated!”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

From the outside, the pizzeria looks...well, just like any other pizzeria. Inside, it is much the same.

HOWEVER, earlier this summer, my boyfriend convinced me that this was the best pizza place in Napanee. That didn't seem like a very hard thing to be, as there are only three or four pizza places in Napanee, as far as I know.

So, we went in to Avril's favourite pizza place and ordered a pizza. It didn't take a terribly long time, and the weather was nice enough for us to walk down to Springside Park (the prettiest park in Napanee!) to eat it. OHMYLAND. I cannot tell you how delicious this pizza was. It was way too big for two people, but it was totally wonderful. It was only pepperoni, but goodness. It was yummy!

Would absolutely reccommend this place, to families, couples, singles, whoever you may be! This is the best pizza.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Robin P

Napanee, Canada
“Favorite pizza spot in Napanee!”
Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

I come here usually at least once a week for lunch. Huge & quality pizza slice for $3! Can't beat that! Although the food is great, I return for the service! This is a 'ma & pop' restaurant and is owned by great people in the community!

If you're in Napanee - it's a must try!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank A1515
“Beats the loaf & ale, hands down 5 star food”
Reviewed 25 September 2012

The other night I wrote a review on napanee's loaf & ale, that had horrible food. All I ordered was spaghetti & some fish n chips.. not that hard to screw up, but somehow the loaf did..

So me and my lovely girlfriend decided to order the exact same thing at la pizzeria, and OMG, the fish came out perfect a nice golden crisp breading, and a heap of fries. And my spaghetti was the most amazing thing I've eaten in this town, the sauce was thick,noodles cooked to perfection and saluted mushrooms on top were perfect.
I never used to go there for anything but pizza, but I must say... I Will Be Back For More.. my mouth still waters thinking about it a day later.. Nom

Good food, great price, go to.. La Pizzeria .. for more then just pizza

Rockville Maryland
“Good Hot Sloppy pizza”
Reviewed 13 September 2012

Nothing fancy here. Just good pizza. Big, sloppy, soft crust pizza. We usually get it to go, but there is seating available.

• Visited October 2011