“bruce county tours”

Bruce County Tours - Private Tours
Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada
“bruce county tours”
Reviewed 3 April 2012

I have had the pleasure of being taken on several tours with bruce county tours and am very happy with both the tour guide, way the tours were led, what a unique point of view. Seeing nature wild and untouched, in its natural beauty. Photography tours are marvelous.There is so much breathtaking spots in Georgian Bay where bruce county tours takes its customers and my tours were free of charge and transportation was comfortable and the journey exciting.

Visited October 2011

Owen Sound
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“SPIRITUAL RETREAT, CAMPING ON NATIVE LAND AND HIKE THROUGH RUINS”
Reviewed 16 March 2012

I was guided to a breathtaking area called Cape Croker, on the Bruce Penisula, where I was helped to select a campsite on Lake Huron's shoreline. I was given a hand drumming lesson and later encouraged to participate in a group campfire with my beginning drum beat. I was taken night hiking to watch fireflies and bats by moonlight, and listen to the evening nature sounds of frogs croaking and loons etc. In the morning, my guide cooked me breakfast over a fire. I was taken to a lookout point where I was photographed swinging really high on a old swing. I was taken backroading (gorgeous scenery) and to a hiking trail through the ruins of an old mansion. It was a weekend of renewal for me.

Visited June 2011