“Wonderful Breakfast”
Review of Dockside Willies

Dockside Willies
Ranked #3 of 33 Restaurants in Wiarton
Reviewed 22 October 2017

My friend & I stopped here for breakfast after a walk in the park. The service was very good and the coffee delicious. The omelettes are huge and very tasty. The breakfast specials are also delicious. There is a nice view of the park and part of the Bay. I can recommend breakfast.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Offer a variety of foods and have a gluten-free and kids-menu as well. Customer service was above average. Location is amazing and kids have a play area nearby.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

We were in Wiarton today and stopped here for a late lunch. We had two wonderful sandwiches, with great fresh cut fries and onion rings. The staff was friendly and helpful. Since I only ate half of my sandwich...I took the other half home....with something in my hands..I left my purse in one of the chairs at the table. When I called a 1/2 hour later...they were closing, HOWEVER the owners were heading out and dropped it off to me...5 minutes from my cottage. These are good, honest, hard working people, who went out of their way to help me! The restaurant is a nice restaurant, with great basic food and a beautiful view...what more can you ask for?

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Nice location looking out onto park and lake.
Beside Willie's house
Breakfast was huge/plentiful.
Wife had omelette and she could not finish it.
I had western egg sandwich and it was huge!!! and tastey.
Pricing was very good and excellent value.
Server was friendly

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed going to dockside willies each morning for breakfast. It was nice to sit out on the patio to enjoy the morning sun with a view of the lake. Staff was friendly and efficient. I would definitely recommend for breakfast or afternoon drinks.

1  Thank sungoddess0309