“Nice for lunch.”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The food and pricing were excellent. Our server could have been a bit more friendly or at least smile.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

This is a real Gem. The staff are very nice, the place is very clean, and the food is GREAT! The menu is not the usual small town fare. I would highly recommend this restaurant as a must visit. The price point is VERY competetive with very well presented meals, and portions. What a great place to stop off on a nice drive!!!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

My husband and I an early Dinner at the Green Door last evening. My husband could not rave enough about the Whitefish Dinner. The Wrap was filled to the brim with tender chicken & fresh cheese & greens. Everyone was excellent, and the service always delightful by Melissa.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We were in Wiarton hiking the Bruce Trail and decided to go out to dinner on the Saturday night.
After reading some reviews, we decided to try the Green Door Cafe'. I had the lightly fried local whitefish with vegetables and I loved it. My hiking buddies had the lamb burger and that was good, too. Prices were reasonable but not cheap. Service was good and quick. It had to be because we got there at 6 and the place closes at 7:30. Come early and you will not regret it!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Always a great meal..Sara & her staff are excellent hosts..it's our favourite eating place whether we are by ourselves or with friends & family..a definite destination for tourists as well as those lucky enough to live on the Bruce Peninsula !!