“Yummy!!!!”
Review of Red Fish Blue Fish - CLOSED

Red Fish Blue Fish
Reviewed 24 April 2013

Had the best deep fried whitefish and Caesar salad ever!!! Place was very clean we were served by the owner who was very friendly.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

dont' let the size of the place fool you. IT's small in size but big on taste! Fantastic fish and chips. I've had the haddock before and the white fish last night. Both were great!

Reviewed 3 February 2013

My husband decided that he would like fish and chips for dinner. Went to the Red Fish Blue Fish , approx. 4;30 in the afternoon. Tried to open the door which was locked even though the person was inside. She did come to the door and said they were closing at 5:00 p.m. I informed her that it was only 4;30, but obviously this did not matter. Needles to say , we did not go back again. My husband was the one that pointed out to me no hours of operation on their door. Will not go back.

1  Thank Shirley M
Reviewed 4 January 2013

I was really looking forward to a great fish and chip meal but it was routine. Don't know why they can't seem to get any flavour. It must be the oil they use. Anyhow we were disappointed. Sorry.

1  Thank jean519
Reviewed 18 June 2012

OUR FAVIOVATE PLACE in Wiarton it is worth going out of your way the food and service is excellent and who every say is not donot enjoy good service or food