“OMG STAY HERE”
Review of Buenas Olas Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Isabela
Buenas Olas Hotel
Ranked #2 of 3 Isabela B&B and Inns
California
“OMG STAY HERE”
Reviewed 26 February 2010

I recently went down to PR with the swimwear line I work for to scope the scene and check out the market. I've never been down there before, so I didn't really know what to expect. I mean, I knew it was going to be pretty, but I had no IDEA it would look like this.

My friends who've been to PR in the past had either stayed in San Juan or at Via Montana, but we wanted to try something new and had heard great things about Buenas Olas. The location ended up being IDEAL. Absolutely gorgeous, the hotel was spotless, the staff was so friendly (and patient with my attempts at Spanish) and our room was super comfy. Amazing surf spot too.. I don't personally know how to surf, but I do know how to check out surfer boys!

Bottom line: the hotel really made the trip awesome. Will only stay there from now on.. maybe even do a fashion show!

• Stayed February 2010, travelled on business

Miami Beach, Florida
Reviewed 19 February 2010

The food, the location and the parties are great at this hotel! Surfed all day because the hotel is located walking distance from the beach. The hotel restaurant has great food and cool employees. It's the place to be on Playa Jobos!

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with friends
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 19 February 2010

Buenas Olas Hotel had great scenery surrounding it. Beautiful palm trees and nice beaches. The staff was friendly and the rooms were really clean! I didn't feel like I was staying at a hotel because it was so up to par at all times! If you're in the Isabela area, stay here!

• Stayed January 2010, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Isabela
Parador Villas del Mar Hau
#1 of 8 in Rincon
Hotel Colombus
Hotel Colombus
#1 of 2 in Aguada

Been to Buenas Olas Hotel? Share your experiences!