“Rustic and charming!”
other travellers have booked this property
Outdoor Patio Sunset at Shacks Beach
SunSet at Shacks Beach
Villa #2 livingroom
Villa #1
Villa 1 master bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviewed 25 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Rugged travelers
NildayPap...
Lehigh Acres, Florida
“I have found my home away from home for years to come!!”
Reviewed 17 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

I must say that I was very pleased with our stay. Staff was very caring and genuinely niceand alert and attentive to our needs in accomodation. I was surprised with the amenities near by. I loved the location to the beach, it was literally a 30 second walk. I had my 18 month old and my 10 yr old and Lorraine made the accomodations to have a pack n play available to help reduce the amount of things we would have to carry with since we traveled in from outside of the Island. I loved the location so much if we ever decided to move to PR we would definately have this area on our short list. If you haven't visited PR I suggest you do and stay here you will not regret it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
17 Jul 2013
Thank you Nilda, it was great having your family stay with us for these 2 weeks. Your words exactly, we try to make our home, your second home and we are pleased to know that is how your family felt. We will see you again next year. May God continue blessing you and your family. Lorraine
firetrave...
Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
“Paradise at Shacks Beach”
Reviewed 1 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

I stayed at Villa Argentina in March of 2013 with my wife and 18 month old girl. We had a great time and the place was perfect. The location can't get any better with a 1 minute walk to a beautiful beach. I would definitely recommend her place again for anyone. There are two options to stay either top floor or bottom. I stayed on the bottom floor due to not having to go up and down the stairs with my daughter. The only real difference between the two is the top floor has A/C in both rooms which is not really needed. It did get a little warm in the room without A/C for a few friends of ours that visited but was manageable. Lorraine was easy to get a hold of and the deposit was sent back in time. Looking forward to next years stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Not long enough stay
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Boston
Reviewed 26 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 35-44
Puerto Rico
Reviewed 16 February 2011 for a stay in July 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
Puerto Rico
Reviewed 9 June 2010 for a stay in May 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing