This place was wonderful. We went there for my best friends wedding. The people were extremely friendly and helpful. They even went food shopping for us, all we had to do was make the list. It did cost 30% of the bill, but it was well worth it.
In addition to the friendliness the place itself was beautiful. They has two pools to choose from and the beach was right there no matter where you were staying. Our room was gigantic we had a two bedroom villa. It included 2 rooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living room and a balcony. We were in complete shock. It was so big the bride got ready in our room.
The wedding was absolutely gorgeous and the food was the best wedding food I tasted. The people were very helpful.
As for the negatives:
1) In the water at the beach there are rocks. (still possible to swim)
2) service at the restaurant takes an extremely long time.
3) Cabs are very expensive and nothing is near the resort to do. (best to rent a car)
I would definitely go there again. It was tons of fun!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Villa Montana Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Montana Beach Hotel Isabela
- Hotel Montana Beach
- Resort Montana Beach
- Villa Montana Beach Resort Puerto Rico/Isabela