My experience of this parador was not bad at all. It was very relaxing, no loud noises from other villas, a/c working fine, bed pretty comfortable. On the downside, the floor of room was not that clean you could feel sand all over the floor and the bathroom is outdated. Beach is beautiful but has strong waves. For kids I recommend the pocita right next to the beach. My kids had a lot
Of fun at the beach and then we went to the pool which was clean and warm. We had dinner at the restaurant, thinking it would be bad because of all the negative reviews but it really was Good! We had chicken breast, rice and beans, fish and stuffed Mofongo and piña colada. Everything was well prepared and tasty. Service was very good. Overall, the villas are not luxurious but are nice place to stay and relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming beachfront villas located on one of the most beautiful beaches of the northwest region of Puerto Rico. Our facilities include restaurant, tennis court, pool area, beach volleyball and also basketball court. Nearby Jobos beach and Middles ideal for practicing the sport of surfing. Also practice snorkeling or horseback riding in our facilities, the perfect place to unwind and have an unforgettable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Parador Villas del Mar Hau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parador Villas Del Mar Hau Hotel Isabela
- Villas Del Mar Hau
- Parador Hotel Isabela
- Parador Hotel Del Mar Hau
- Parador Villas De Mar Hau
- Parador Villas Del Mar Hau Puerto Rico/Isabela