“Beachfront bliss”
Review of Villa Shacks

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Isabela
Villa Shacks
Reviewed 10 March 2013

We stayed here for the weekend of surf and relaxation, it delivered completely. If you want quiet beachfront stay this is the place!
Great service, great room, great beach.
Were definitely coming back! Soon

• Stayed: March 2013

Reviewed 15 January 2013

went to shacks beach for a kite surf/surf trip in jan 2013. Mark was an amazing host, full of great local knowledge and suggestions. The accomadations were fantastic, exactly like pictures except the pictures don't do the view justice. The views were amazing. The kitesurfing was fantastic. Rosita (housekeeper) was superb. I can't wait to return.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 January 2013

My family and I rented out the entire villa for 16 people over Christmas break. It was a wonderful experience. It was so nice to have separate apartment accommodations but one pool and deck area. Mark was incredibly helpful (especially when we had a sea urchin accident). Definitely recommend having the Chef come at least one night, he made a delicious traditional meal with leftovers that lasted for two days. The beach was a little rough right in front of the apartment the first few days but the Blue Hole is just down the beach and Jobos is a long stroll or a quick drive away. It was also nice being directly next to Villa Montana resort for drinks or dinner at their restaurant and bar.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank csc1818
Reviewed 10 September 2012

What an incredible place to stay! This place has it all; great views, beach access, snorkeling, surfing, great owner, fantastic pool, close to airport, close to grocery and restaurants. We had a great stay at Villa Shacks. The unit was terrific and we had a great time. I will highly recommend this place to all who are interested in traveling to the Western part of Puerto Rico. The owner, Mark was very hospitable and great to get to know. He was very helpful with getting us setup with SUP's, telling us where good restaurants were and any other questions we had. I will definitely be making a return trip with the family.Thanks Mark for allowing us to stay with you!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank jamiehargather
Reviewed 10 September 2012

My husband and kids frequent visitors to PR and there is no better place to stay than at Shacks. Awesome surfing, great snorkeling, very private beach, and easy to access local restaurants. The owner is on property and is willing to do anything to make your stay at Shacks as amazing as possible! All the rooms are very nice and super clean. Perfect for both a get away for 2, or a large group, also family friendly!

Room Tip: All the rooms have great qualities to them!! Enjoy your stay!!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2012

I had a great time on my trip to Villa Shacks this November with my Husband. I was 7.5 months pregnant at the time and it was the perfect quiet place to come to rest, relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery. We were able to get up every morning to take a walk on the sandy beach and did not have to worry about crowds of people. The salt water pool was perfect. I spent a lot of my time sitting in the pool reading and relaxing while enjoying the sunshine or lounging on the nearby lounge chairs. The rental itself was perfect and just what we were looking for. Everything was clean, new and well maintained. It had all of the amenities that we could have asked for. Although we were there mainly to relax and rest up before our new baby arrives there are plenty of activities nearby that you could do. There is horseback riding on the beach or you can go snorkel right out front to look at the coral reef just off shore. Dealing with the owners was an easy experience and they were able to answer any questions that we had. I would absolutely recommend this property to friends and family because I had such a great experience there. We are looking forward to planning our trip back next year!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Stayed at Villa Shacks for Labor Day Weekend 2012. Our group rented all 4 villas and we had people from almost every age group and everyone had an amazing time. My husband and I stayed with our 10 year old at Villa #2 and it was very clean nicely decorated, it has an equiped kitchen, private deck and all the necessary amenities. I spent almost all my time there at the pool and the deck area, which are wonderful for relaxing during the day and also at night. The beach is great for snorkeling and for surfing. I loved the place and I definitely plan on going back when possible. I highly recommend Villa Shacks!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends