“Very Nice”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Isabela
Fusion Beach Villas
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Well not really much left to say,it is as stated,very nice.Elaine was very nice and helpful,room was very clean,linens were nice,bed cumfy..especially w/that breeze,view great,breeze was unbelievably nice,did I mention the breeze?.There are some good restaurants in the area,be sure to ask Elaine if your looking to dine out.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jimfromphilly

Reviewed 13 December 2012

We enjoyed our stay. The room is kept clean and updated. I only have three stars for a few reasons (although if tripadvisor would have let me would have given 3.5). If the room had been say $70 a night I would give four or five stars but at $107 I guess I just expected more. There were no blinds over the windows (which do have beautiful views and open to a nice terrace), but when it gets sunny at 7am, blinds are needed. The shower doesn’t have much water pressure or temperature control. I think partially my negative view is also a negative view of this part of Isabela as once there you needed to drive everywhere - which I really don't like. The beach outside the apartments is very pretty to look at from the balcony, but as it is not maintained and there is garbage and stuff, not one you would want to sit at all day or anything like that.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2011

We arrived on a rainy afternoon on New year's day. After scouting the town we found a great local market with all kinds of organic and natural foods. Found a great local sushi place ran by great people Pedro's and it was to die for! Next Sunday morning Elaine greeted us, we had a problems with TV she replaced it right away. She noticed my husband had a propped foot with injured ankle. She brought us a foot massager which helped out a lot. Next day weather was great and the ankle much better, went horse back riding(highly recommended) walked to Jobos Beach, great Pina Colada saw El Pozo de Jacinto what a scene!! Spectacular. All within five minutes from villa. All in the Villa was adequate clean and cozy. The refrigerator may soon need replacement but it did not take anything away from it all. Sleeping was out of this world we slept with opened doors and windows facing the beach the wind blew and the waves crashed all night!!!. It cannot get any better. The perfect way to discover Puerto Rico' culture, food and beauty. As many people have written before this is a place we would definitely come back to and recommend to our friends.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2010

I had a wonderful time staying at the villas at the beach. The rooms were clean and well kept. The bed linens were fresh and the villa was fully furnished. A friend of mine had stayed in this same apartment/condo style villa before, so I kind of knew what to expect. The balcony is great, facing the water. The villa is not really beachfront, which keeps the sea spray from effecting the place. Only the bedroom has A/C, so sleeping on the second pullout bed in the living room was a little uncomfy, but the ceiling fan made up for it. The TV in the living room was nice, but I could have used one in the bedroom as well just to sit there and watch with the A/C on. The one thing I found lacking was restaurants in the area, and Google is almost incapable of helping you find restaurants in Isabela, FYI. But Trip Advisor was great in providing me with a list of local favorites, as well as maps and directions. I would recommend doing a shopping trip to stock up on your on food before settling in to the villa, if nothing else to have some munchies for those late nights. All things considered I'd probably stay here again, and since I live on the island, I will have plenty of chances to do so.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank Christopher B
Reviewed 7 October 2010

The only thing this place needs is a swimming pool and a better mattress; the rest was perfect.

• Stayed: August 2010
FusionBeach, Owner at Fusion Beach Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2010

HI there! Thank you for taking the time to review my property, Fusion Beach Villas. We are always looking for ways to better serve our guests and would like to understand what you didn't like about the mattress. Too soft? too firm? something else? Thanks!

Reviewed 14 August 2010

My family of 6 stayed at the 'Villas' (Both Apartments). We had a wonderful trip and our stay there was great! We where there for 11 days with 2 teenagers and 2 younger kids. Everyone was very happy with the apartments, location and specially with Elaine (The owner). She made the stay very pleasant and always so helpful and nice. I am very glad we found this place! We would definetly stay there again! It was very close to the beach and local Island food! The best thing was the amazing views from the patios! Awesome!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank ablemommy
Reviewed 29 June 2010

The service was great from the first day. We wanted to there a day earlier, so we called Elaine. She said come on down we have a room ready for you.. which was great. We got there and as sure as it was sunny the room was ready for us, small but livable until the next day when we got our suite. The location was even better, much too good to explain with words.. you know the old saying. A picture is worth a thousand words. Its one of those places you have to visit in order appreciate. will add pictures later on.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple