“Absolutely amazing!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Absolutely amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

Our day started with asking the lady of our casa particular what we could do around Cienfuegos. She mentioned the Delfinario. We signed up for the show and - another check on my lifetime list of things to do - a swimming with dolphins experience.
First of all, the place was nice and small with very few tourists. The show was cute. I didn't know what to expect from swimming with dolphins so my expectations were low.
I was completely overwhelmed with the swimming with dolphins part when it started after a short wait. The dolphins were all around us, pushing us up into the air and it seemed to last forever. A once in a lifetime experience!
When we left, there was a big group coming in, all preparing for the same thing so I guess we have been lucky with just the two of us.
I am not sure if it is enough dolphin friendly - especially lifting you up on their snouts must be quite heavy, doing it over and over again.

Visited July 2013

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“I had a blast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

The show was great, and even better - I was able to swim with the dolphins! I even balanced on them. It was a highlight of my Cuba trip.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Jodie B
London, United Kingdom
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Good show with the dolphines”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

We went to this delfinarium for the 10 am show, the entrance is 10 CUC for adults and 6 CUC for kids. It is a good albeit very loud show, but as I've seen these in many places it doesn't really do much for me and I just ended up feeling sorry for the dolphins. My daughter seemed to agree.
We combined this with a trip to Laguna Guanaroca and the beach.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Leena K
Lodz, Poland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Perfect fun, yet expensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

I was shocked by the prices at the delfinario. Actually playing and taking photos with these awesome dolphins was absolutely worth paying 50CUC and made me smile for a long period of time. Yet additional 40CUC for taking the photos was ridiculous - I thought they're going to be included in the price. The show - great fun and anyone being there should see it! Especially you can take an active part in the tricks:)

Visited February 2014
Copenhagen, Denmark
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Iery strange greedy service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

I was on delfinshow and I want take one picture with delfins. It was no possibly. Only their camera 1cuc 1 photo- print.40 cuc all photos on CD. Altså, I dont want print, I dont want CD. No others possybilitys. Greedy people.

Visited December 2013