“great for long stays”

Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Centennial
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We needed a place to stay for a few weeks and this fit the bill. We did get a discount from the business we were dealing with but I noticed that the online price is very similar at certain non-peak seasons. They offer a shuttlebus but we had rented a car. There is ample parking, check in is efficient and the rooms are comfortable. We had a king studio and felt that was enough room. The TV can be angled to view from bed or the sofa. The kitchen includes, fridge, microwave and oven/range but sometimes (we stayed twice) there are not enough utensils or no baking pan. Bathroom is clean and spacious but those shampoo bottles are so small (2uses) especially for a long term stay. They do a freshen up but only do a full clean weekly unless requested otherwise. Our last stay was a bit troublesome b/c the housekeeping staff seemed to not want to clean the rooms - they came at 8:30am or else at 4pm, times when normally one would be expected to be in the room, so I would just opt out and they would hand me some more shampoo. I know they're busy but this is the first hotel where this has happened to me so routinely - most times the rooms are cleaned b/t 9am-1pm.
I am impressed at how they maintain the place. Both times I was there, they were changing carpets, tarring the parking lot, changing out lightbulbs and while there was a minor inconvenience with this (they did do their best to minimize any inconvenience) it showed me that they were keeping up the place which I appreciated. Breakfast was standard: muffins, cereal, boiled egg, english muffin and yogurt or milk. They had a waffle maker but I didn't see it the last few days so perhaps they have gotten rid of it. Fruit was hit or miss. They usually had apples but bananas were missing for many days.
There is a small pool which we did not use and a BBQ which we did use.
Overall, it was a great location for us (also near Ikea and Park Meadows) with great staff and a clean well maintained hotel at a reasonable price, I don't hesitate to recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Staybridge-DTC, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

We appreciate your review and are glad you enjoyed your stay. We process all feedback and use it to improve, so your words are valuable. Thank you!

Reviewed 18 July 2013

These suites are very well equipped with almost a full kitchen, although you nearly don't need it because the breakfast and dinner buffets are very good.

My room was very clean, with plenty of light, and windows that open so you can turn off the air con. The little pool was a nice temperature but I could only swim very late evening as reception told me it was not open until 10am which is very inconvenient when you are travelling on business and have an appointment to go to.

I had free fast internet connection in my room.

The only downsides were that crockery and cutlery in the breakfast buffet were not always very clean, the "pantry" with food items for purchase had no vegetarian food at all, and my fridge was so noisy!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Neatham
Heater44, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Thank you for your wonderful feedback about the Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center.

Our guest room suites seem to have served a great purpose for you- and we are glad that you enjoyed your accommodations. One of the things that separate us from our competition is that our rooms do provide windows that open, and central air/heat units that don't produce any noise at high levels.

We apologize about the Fridge, as they run all night, now and then they seem to vent about it.
We have shared your thoughts with our kitchen staff as well- and changes will be made.

We hope you come back to see us!

Thank you!

Reviewed 3 July 2013

I travel to and from Denver on a regular basis, and have finally settled on this exceptional hotel. The ENTIRE staff is friendly and earnest to assist. The hotel is well maintained, clean, and very comfortable. Every month or so the Chef hosts a Chef's Choice night, which includes a holiday or seasonal dish. And, don't forget the value of the IHG points!

Whether you are staying for business or vacation, this hotel wins every time!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Robert P

We love thinking outside the box- and our staff loves providing our guests with extraordinary items like Holiday Dishes, or theme nights to just make our hotel that much more interesting.

We hope you continue to stay with us while visiting the area, and look forward to seeing you soon!

Best
Derek Baker
Director of Sales

Reviewed 28 June 2013

Thank you for making our stay so comfortable! The hotel was so clean and staff was very friendly. We had everything in our room to make it feel like home. We had dishes, pots, pans, silver wear and all kitchen amenities needed to prepare anything we wanted! We will be back!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

We are glad you found everything you needed at our hotel.

It is tough to travel without certain items we are used to on a day to day basis, so having all that here at the Staybridge makes our guests lives so much easier.

We are so happy you stayed with us- and look forward to see you again soon

Thank you!

Reviewed 26 June 2013

When we checked in we were advised that we did not have a room although we had paid for 6 nights in advance. Even though we finally got a room we were never contacted by a manager even though we tried to contact a manager several times. We eventually got our king size room but customer service was non existent the entire week we were there.

• Stayed: May 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2013

Dear MTtraverler,

Thank you for taking the time to relay your comments regarding our property during your recent stay. I'm sorry to see you received service that was less than satisfactory. I have taken note of your comments regarding the staff, kindly be assured that these will certainly be looked into. We greatly appreciate your feedback as this gives us the avenue to improve on our guest satisfaction.

Although we were not able to exceed or at least be at par with your expectations, we hope you give us a chance to change your perception of our hotel.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 22 June 2013

I was here Wednesday-Friday at the end of May, checking out Saturday morning and I really enjoyed everything about my stay. The hotel is a little older, but well maintained with lots of extras and a nice staff who helped me with several items. The breakfast and dinner were the best part for me and even included beer. I will be returning to the area probably every few months and this is where I will continue to stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank TJ G

Thank you for the wonderful review of the Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center.
Good Service goes beyond measures- especially in a property like ours.

We are working on updates, but service is something that cannot be differentiated.

When you visit the area and return, please let us know - we want to keep the bar high.

Thank you again- and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 20 June 2013

Stayed here for a few days in May. Checked in very late with no problem. Didn't get to look at room till next day. When putting items away in closet found a box of condoms lying on closet floor. Not hidden, In plain view. On our way down to breakfast I had dropped and broken a glass. I picked up the bigger pieces, but there was still some smaller pieces on the floor. I took the box of condoms to the front desk and let the girl working know I was not happy about finding them. I asked her to please have a housekeeper go back and clean our room and make sure there would be no more suprises. Got a dirty look and a "sorry". Got back that afternoon and glass was still on floor which told me they did nothing more than go in and make the bed. Last morning there the maid walked into our room without knocking at 8:00 a.m. luckily we were dressed and awake. Upon check out my husband brought up the condoms and the maid. Again nothing more than "sorry" When we got home I sent an email to the hotel chain. Got a standard response and no contact from manager. If you stay here don't expect your room to be cleaned, privacy or good customer service.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Rosita W
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2013

Dear Rosita W,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review following your recent stay. We are very sorry for the overall dissatisfaction you had experienced during your stay. Please be assured that all comments are acted upon and used to improve the products and service we provide to our guests.

Thank you for staying with us and would love for you to give us an opportunity to make up for your poor experience.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGCare

Also consider these accommodations in or near Centennial
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Denver Tech Center
Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center
Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Te...
#6 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center

Been to Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!