We needed a place to stay for a few weeks and this fit the bill. We did get a discount from the business we were dealing with but I noticed that the online price is very similar at certain non-peak seasons. They offer a shuttlebus but we had rented a car. There is ample parking, check in is efficient and the rooms are comfortable. We had a king studio and felt that was enough room. The TV can be angled to view from bed or the sofa. The kitchen includes, fridge, microwave and oven/range but sometimes (we stayed twice) there are not enough utensils or no baking pan. Bathroom is clean and spacious but those shampoo bottles are so small (2uses) especially for a long term stay. They do a freshen up but only do a full clean weekly unless requested otherwise. Our last stay was a bit troublesome b/c the housekeeping staff seemed to not want to clean the rooms - they came at 8:30am or else at 4pm, times when normally one would be expected to be in the room, so I would just opt out and they would hand me some more shampoo. I know they're busy but this is the first hotel where this has happened to me so routinely - most times the rooms are cleaned b/t 9am-1pm.
I am impressed at how they maintain the place. Both times I was there, they were changing carpets, tarring the parking lot, changing out lightbulbs and while there was a minor inconvenience with this (they did do their best to minimize any inconvenience) it showed me that they were keeping up the place which I appreciated. Breakfast was standard: muffins, cereal, boiled egg, english muffin and yogurt or milk. They had a waffle maker but I didn't see it the last few days so perhaps they have gotten rid of it. Fruit was hit or miss. They usually had apples but bananas were missing for many days.
There is a small pool which we did not use and a BBQ which we did use.
Overall, it was a great location for us (also near Ikea and Park Meadows) with great staff and a clean well maintained hotel at a reasonable price, I don't hesitate to recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay connected at the Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center, conveniently located just off I-25, just minutes from downtown Denver. Interface smoothly between business and pleasure pursuits, with RTD light rail, Park Meadows Shopping Mall, Inverness Business Park, Meridian Business Park, and the Lone Tree Entertainment District practically at your fingertips. Once you've logged off, head to some of the worlds best ski resorts including Breckenridge, Vail, and Arapahoe Basin. Savor the finest dining in the Rocky Mountains or cheer on your favorite sports team. If business brings you to the Mile High City, we offer a range of features to keep you soaring above the competition. Enjoy our free wireless Internet access. Stretch out in spacious rooms and suites arrayed with a full range of comforts and amenities, from plush bedding to separate living rooms and fully equipped kitchens. Keep your workout regime in our health and fitness center, or make a splash in our heated outdoor pool. In the morning start your day off right with our tasty complimentary breakfast. Cookouts under the stars in our barbecue pavilion are a great way to cap off the day. If traveling with your pet, be sure to ask about our pet-friendly policies. Get connected, get comfortable, and get a dreamy night's rest at Staybridge Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Hotel Centennial
- Staybridge Suites Centennial