“Great Place to Stay”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Centennial
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great Place to Stay”
Reviewed 30 May 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night. Very accomodating. Comfortable suite. Everything in working order. Lovely 9th floor view. Staff were all very nice.
Ate in restaurant - good service; average food; we had to ask the waitress to ask the chef to add vegies and roll described on the menu but forgotten.
Free breakfast was good - as always. Hot food and many other items. Tables not bussed quickly so finding clean table a challenge.
While getting breakfast the fire alarms went off. Smoke alarms set off in breakfast area. No one sure if we should leave or not. Took mgt some time to come on speaker and tell everyone not to leave.
Rate was very reasonable! But they didnt give AARP discounts. But would stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013
Jessica S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center, responded to this review, 11 June 2013
Thank you for your response! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and I do apologize for the breakfast and meal at the restaurant, that is not normal I can assure you, but I will address this with my staff.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Lake Mary, Florida
Reviewed 29 May 2013

What can I say, this is the perfect place to stay for me. Always clean, great breakfast and free beer on happy hr. Staff is always great and so helpful! I will continue to stay here anytime I make it out that way!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for your response in Tripadvisor! Thank you for continuing to stay with us, we are glad to hear that you enjoy staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.
Reviewed 27 May 2013

This hotel has been a favorite of ours for a long time and despite it's age, it looks fresh and young. The rooms - all suites - are comfortable, quiet and CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN! The manager's reception provides free drinks in the evenings and the only complaint I would have is the snacks at the reception - nothing to brag about. The breakfast in the morning ROCKS and the coffee sheer heaven.

We've had a few kids party's here because the indoor pool is well maintained and the hotel is very child friendly.

Check it out! You'll see!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you so much for your wonderful response! Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again in the future.
Dubuque, IA
Reviewed 27 May 2013

We stayed at this Embassy on our return back to Denver. We stayed at the Southeast, Denver Embassy 2 days before. We used the Denver Tech location because the rate dropped by a considerable amount in 2 days. We were happy we checked rates. A $40 savings at the Denver Tech location. This Embassy was also very new, clean and well kept. The Chef cooked one of the best omlets I have had. He also had a nice personality. The breakfast was the best at any Embassy I have stayed at. The Managers reception is always something that draws us to Embassy. The bartender was a little snotty. Sorry, but this was my only negative to the stay.
I ordered their 2 cocktail limit and asked for a glass of water also. She kind of chewed me out and informed me that She could loose Her job if She gave me the water. OK,,,OK I got it. I'm only a customer. I always tip my bartenders. I wanted to pull my tip,,,but She was not worth the attention I would have received.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for filling out your response! Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. I do apologize for your experience at the Manager's Reception, and I will address my staff about the issue to ensure it doesn't happen again.
Branson, Missouri
Reviewed 13 May 2013

I stayed here fro a week in April for business. The hotel was in good shape, breakfast was perfect. Front desk staff and staff were friendly and helpful. Room was great size seperate living room and bedroom. Plenty of room.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
rschutte, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center, responded to this review, 18 May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your kind words about or staff and hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Seattle, United States
Reviewed 13 May 2013

Excellent breakfast choices that are prepared well. Evening reception with beer, wine and friendly atmosphere. Rooms are clean, quiet and comfortable. Close to restaurants and shopping if needed. Excellent breakfast choices that are prepared well. Evening reception with beer, wine and friendly atmosphere. Rooms are clean, quiet and comfortable. Close to restaurants and shopping if needed.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay. Was happy to hear how much you enjoyed all of the hotel amenities as well as the other businesses in our area. We appreciate your kind words about or staff and hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Reviewed 7 May 2013

My husband and two kids stayed here April 26th-28th. This hotel is a little dated décor wise, but I love the space and amenities. The pool and managers reception is nice for solo or families. I love the breakfast, always a wide range of choices and the food was great! The plus is that the size of the room was great, plenty of space for the kids and my husband and I without feeling crowded. The only cons in my book were the fold out couch which was horrible, hard and uncomfortable. Also the charge of $9.95 for Wifi is crappy too. Great location right near 1-25, with lots of tasty food joints and shopping within a few miles. Also a great movie theatre just down the road. Overall a great hotel and experience for the family.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank cbl2882
rschutte, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center, responded to this review, 11 May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience with us. It sounds like your stay went very well and that you all enjoyed our hotel. My apologies for the lack of comfort from our sofa bed and we will certainly address and make any possible fixes. We certainly appreciate your time and business and look forward to you staying with us again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Centennial
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Denver Tech Center
Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denve...
#3 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hotel
Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hote...
#5 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Village/Denver Tech
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Vil...
#1 of 14 in Greenwood Village

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center? Share your experiences!