Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Centennial
Reviewed 4 June 2013

I have never been disappointed with Embassy Suites until now. First, our room (316) had a problem with the toilet backing up. We called maintenance and he responded quickly and plunged the toilet so not a big deal, right? We then noticed the room kept filling up with a sewer smell. On my last night I found a cockroach in the bathroom when I got up in the middle of the night. I was leaving early the next morning and couldn't wait. That is until I was sitting on the bed putting on my socks when I noticed a roach sitting next to me on the bed. AWFUL!!! The room is close to the service elevator and I noticed a tray full of food sat there for two days. No wonder there are roaches. I told the clerk when I checked out about the roaches and she looked like a deer caught in headlights. Her response? "Oh, ok". I would have expected an apology or even a thank you for the warning but "Oh, OK"? Never again...

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Jessica S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the response. I apologize for your experience with us and I will address the issues you have mentioned with my staff to ensure it does not happen again.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

The facilities were clean and well organized. The staff was very helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel. The group meals were very good for a large group and were actually warm by the time they reached the table. Breakfast had a wide range of selection and all items were excellent.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out your response on Tripadvisor! I'm pleased to see you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 30 May 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night. Very accomodating. Comfortable suite. Everything in working order. Lovely 9th floor view. Staff were all very nice.
Ate in restaurant - good service; average food; we had to ask the waitress to ask the chef to add vegies and roll described on the menu but forgotten.
Free breakfast was good - as always. Hot food and many other items. Tables not bussed quickly so finding clean table a challenge.
While getting breakfast the fire alarms went off. Smoke alarms set off in breakfast area. No one sure if we should leave or not. Took mgt some time to come on speaker and tell everyone not to leave.
Rate was very reasonable! But they didnt give AARP discounts. But would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013

Thank you for your response! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and I do apologize for the breakfast and meal at the restaurant, that is not normal I can assure you, but I will address this with my staff.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

What can I say, this is the perfect place to stay for me. Always clean, great breakfast and free beer on happy hr. Staff is always great and so helpful! I will continue to stay here anytime I make it out that way!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your response in Tripadvisor! Thank you for continuing to stay with us, we are glad to hear that you enjoy staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

This hotel has been a favorite of ours for a long time and despite it's age, it looks fresh and young. The rooms - all suites - are comfortable, quiet and CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN! The manager's reception provides free drinks in the evenings and the only complaint I would have is the snacks at the reception - nothing to brag about. The breakfast in the morning ROCKS and the coffee sheer heaven.

We've had a few kids party's here because the indoor pool is well maintained and the hotel is very child friendly.

Check it out! You'll see!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for your wonderful response! Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

We stayed at this Embassy on our return back to Denver. We stayed at the Southeast, Denver Embassy 2 days before. We used the Denver Tech location because the rate dropped by a considerable amount in 2 days. We were happy we checked rates. A $40 savings at the Denver Tech location. This Embassy was also very new, clean and well kept. The Chef cooked one of the best omlets I have had. He also had a nice personality. The breakfast was the best at any Embassy I have stayed at. The Managers reception is always something that draws us to Embassy. The bartender was a little snotty. Sorry, but this was my only negative to the stay.
I ordered their 2 cocktail limit and asked for a glass of water also. She kind of chewed me out and informed me that She could loose Her job if She gave me the water. OK,,,OK I got it. I'm only a customer. I always tip my bartenders. I wanted to pull my tip,,,but She was not worth the attention I would have received.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for filling out your response! Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. I do apologize for your experience at the Manager's Reception, and I will address my staff about the issue to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

I stayed here fro a week in April for business. The hotel was in good shape, breakfast was perfect. Front desk staff and staff were friendly and helpful. Room was great size seperate living room and bedroom. Plenty of room.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
rschutte, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your kind words about or staff and hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Centennial
Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center
Hilton Denver Inverness
Hilton Denver Inverness
#2 of 22 in Englewood
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center
Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center
Hampton Inn Denver Tech Center South

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center? Share your experiences!