Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$78
Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center(Centennial)(Great Value!)
US$98
HotelQuickly
US$121
US$117
US$107
Hotwire.com
Residence Inn Denver Tech Center(Greenwood Village)
US$160
US$153
Residence Inn
TripAdvisor
All reviewsevening receptionmade to order breakfastbreakfast chefmanagers receptiongreat place to staycomplimentary breakfastexcellent hotelbusiness tripnice stayworkout roombed was comfortablethe breakfast areahot tubfitness centerdenveratriumrandy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 June 2013

My husband and I really like the embassy Suite. The one at the Denver tech center is one of our favorites, although the food , here, is not as good as in the other E Suites that we have stayed in. The big problem for us is the hot tub. Parents use it as a pool for their little ones. It usually is so crowded with kids that adults cannot enjoy it. Kids are not allowed in the pool after 10 or 10:30 pm so if you like that time of night to be in the pool or hot tub, well then you will be fine. That's a little to late for us. Just want to add that the management here is better than most of the other E suites in the Denver area.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Jessica S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2013

Thank you for your response! Glad to see you enjoyed your stay. As far as the hot tub/pool area, we do try and have the adult swim from 10-11pm to relax without the kids and the rest of the time we try to keep it as organized as possible.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

My mother is now in a nearby Assisted Living. Myself and other family members will now have to use a hotel rather than her home when we visit. All of us are from out of town. Some of us had stayed in other hotels and were not satisfied. My daughter had stayed at Embassy Suites one other visit on her own and really liked it. We chose Embassy Suites for our first family get together for my mother's 90th birthday celebration and will be returning from now on. Some of the stays will be business in handling my mother's health which will be only one or two people staying. Other times will be the extended family for holidays an celebrations. Embassy Suites gave us the quality and enjoyment we needed. Thankyou.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your response! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

I have never been disappointed with Embassy Suites until now. First, our room (316) had a problem with the toilet backing up. We called maintenance and he responded quickly and plunged the toilet so not a big deal, right? We then noticed the room kept filling up with a sewer smell. On my last night I found a cockroach in the bathroom when I got up in the middle of the night. I was leaving early the next morning and couldn't wait. That is until I was sitting on the bed putting on my socks when I noticed a roach sitting next to me on the bed. AWFUL!!! The room is close to the service elevator and I noticed a tray full of food sat there for two days. No wonder there are roaches. I told the clerk when I checked out about the roaches and she looked like a deer caught in headlights. Her response? "Oh, ok". I would have expected an apology or even a thank you for the warning but "Oh, OK"? Never again...

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the response. I apologize for your experience with us and I will address the issues you have mentioned with my staff to ensure it does not happen again.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

The facilities were clean and well organized. The staff was very helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel. The group meals were very good for a large group and were actually warm by the time they reached the table. Breakfast had a wide range of selection and all items were excellent.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out your response on Tripadvisor! I'm pleased to see you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 30 May 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night. Very accomodating. Comfortable suite. Everything in working order. Lovely 9th floor view. Staff were all very nice.
Ate in restaurant - good service; average food; we had to ask the waitress to ask the chef to add vegies and roll described on the menu but forgotten.
Free breakfast was good - as always. Hot food and many other items. Tables not bussed quickly so finding clean table a challenge.
While getting breakfast the fire alarms went off. Smoke alarms set off in breakfast area. No one sure if we should leave or not. Took mgt some time to come on speaker and tell everyone not to leave.
Rate was very reasonable! But they didnt give AARP discounts. But would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013

Thank you for your response! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and I do apologize for the breakfast and meal at the restaurant, that is not normal I can assure you, but I will address this with my staff.