“Great Get-a-way”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Centennial
Reviewed 15 August 2013

We have stayed in this hotel serveral times and the staff and hotel are terrific! We go as a family and enjoy the pool, happy hour and breakfast. It's a great starting place for things to do in Denver.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Jessica S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2013

Thank you for your response! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us as well as your visit to Denver! We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 14 August 2013

I travel 45 weeks a year for work so stay in lots of different hotels.

I was very pleased with my stay at the Embassy Suites.

Room is very spacious.... the complimentary breakfast is as good as any I have had at any hotel. Plenty of parking.... the bed is very comfortable....... pool and gym onsite also.

The wifi is good, although you have to pay for it.... but the cost is very reasonable.

Plenty of food options nearby. Definitely a good location for a business trip.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Jessica S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

Thank you for your feedback! Glad to hear that everything was to your liking during your stay with us, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 August 2013

We stayed 3 nights at the Embassy Suites in Centennial and had a great time. We loved our room. It was very quiet. Breakfast and Evening Reception were fantastic. The kids had a great time at the pool. The manager Bridget was very friendly and helpful. The staff was accommodating. Looking forward to staying there again!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your great response! I am glad to hear that your stay was very accomodating and enjoyable for you, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Embassy Suites is always a good place to stay, no matter what city it stays the same. Love the breakfast buffet, although the coffee could be a better quality. It would also be nice if they offered complimentary wifi while staying in the room. But overall it was a very comfortable place to stay with clean rooms!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for the response! I am glad to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable for you and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Whenever we travel, we try to stay at an Embassy Suites because the accommodations, the cooked to order breakfasts and the service are almost always first rate. Unfortuately, this Embassy Suites did not measure up. As a matter of fact, we were very disappointed. The suites are smaller than usual, which makes me think this hotel is in bad need of a makeover. The pull out sofa, which was supposed to be a full-size bed, turned out to be a twin. Because we were traveling with our two grandsons, we asked when we made the reservation whether the sofa made into a bed that would accommodate a 14 year old and an 8 year old. The answer was "it would definitely sleep both boys comfortably." Imagine our surprise when we got to the room and saw instead of a sofa, something that looked like an oversized chair. There was no way this twin-sized bed would fit two kids. When I went down to the desk to ask if we could be moved to a room with a bigger sofa, the young lady said, "all of our sofas are the same--full size mattresses. When I told her our room had a twin, she thought I had to be mistaken. Nothing could be done because the hotel was full. Later in the evening, my husband called to talk to a manager because we had planned to stay five days at this hotel, but we couldn't if one of the kids had to sleep on the floor. His comment was that he didn't know who told us the bed was a double when it was actually a large twin. He tried to blame it on the 800 reservation operator, but I had called the hotel directly to make my reservation. When we told him the girl currently on duty at the desk also said the sofa was full size, he said I have to talk to my staff. So the result of our complaint was a big nothing. We checked out the next day, and I asked if they could offer any kind of a discount on the room since my grandson had to sleep on the floor. His answer was sorry NO. He also said,"I hope you have better luck at the next place you stay."

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for takling your time to respond. Your response was very informative and there are things we need to communicate to the staff here as well as whoever you booked the reservation with. I am sorry that the size of the beds were not described to you properly. I will ensure this does not happen in the future, and I apologize for your experience here.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Always have enjoyed our stays at Embassy Suites, unfortunately this location was a disappointment. Very costly for the night sleep. Beds were very bad, woke up with bite marks on our bodies. Outdated.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking your time to respond. I am sorry to hear that your stay was not up to standard. I will address the issues with my staff to ensure it does not happen again. Thank you.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

after a bad experience at a different location where we checked in and then back out within 15 minutes, this hotel was amazing. My family and I were treated with respect and a great attitude by the staff; and encouraged to take full advantage of all the amenities the hotel had to offer. Great rooms, well kept and an awesome staff that seemed to always be kind, professional, and actually happy at their jobs. A+

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for responding. We are glad to hear that your hotel stay was friendly and accomodating for you! We hope to see you again soon!

303.792.0433

Also consider these accommodations in or near Centennial
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Denver Tech Center-Centennial
Hampton Inn Denver Tech Center South
Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Tech Center North
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Denver Tech Center
Staybridge Suites Denver Tech Center

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center? Share your experiences!