Maybe more of a 3.8/5
Stayed here for a wedding, and was upgraded to a nicer part of the resort than the other guests for free.
The rooms were decent, though it showed some wear. Bed was a little bit more springy than I would have liked. View of the ocean was beautiful, especially nice after arriving jet lagged at night and waking up early to.
The beach here is somewhat private for a few hotels so much more space then say waikiki in oahu. Sand was fine too.
The forced valet was quite annoying, as they usually took some time to get the car, and made dropping by the hotel for a quick stop a hassel.
Biggest annoyance was paying for a few wedding guests but receiving no hilton points due to putting the guests names... so many thousands and no points...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is the ultimate destination for a fabulous Hawaii vacation, perfect for families, spa goers, honeymooners, golfers and active vacationers. Situated on 40 acres of lush, tropical Hawaiian gardens, Grand Wailea opens onto Maui's beautiful Wailea Beach, voted one of the best beaches in America, with elegant and newly-renovated accommodations, indulgent spa treatments, fine dining and thrilling recreational options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Wailea - A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Wailea - a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Wailea
- Grand Wailea Maui
- Grand Wailea Resort Maui
- Grand Wailea Hawaii
- Grand Hotel Wailea
- Grand Resort Wailea
- Grand Wailea - A Waldorf Astoria Resort Maui