We went to Maui on an incentive trip at the GW. The rooms are very nice and the service from house keeping outstanding.
Views from various places in the hotel are very dramatic.
On the neg side, high cost of extras like cabanas, umbrellas, drinks,etc.
Dinners at Ferrara's and Spago next door at the four seasons
The walking path along the beach
The Art Galleries at the Shops at Wailiea
For the money, I would choose the Four Seasons or the Ritz Carlton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is the ultimate destination for a fabulous Hawaii vacation, perfect for families, spa goers, honeymooners, golfers and active vacationers. Situated on 40 acres of lush, tropical Hawaiian gardens, Grand Wailea opens onto Maui's beautiful Wailea Beach, voted one of the best beaches in America, with elegant and newly-renovated accommodations, indulgent spa treatments, fine dining and thrilling recreational options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Wailea - A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Wailea - a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Wailea
- Grand Wailea Maui
- Grand Wailea Resort Maui
- Grand Wailea Hawaii
- Grand Hotel Wailea
- Grand Resort Wailea
- Grand Wailea - A Waldorf Astoria Resort Maui