“Perfect Vacation Rental”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lyndell C
Victoria, Canada
“Perfect Vacation Rental”
Reviewed 1 February 2015 for a stay in November 2014

My husband and I, along with our baby stayed in this luxury unit in November. The unit has fabulous access to outside lanai's and grass areas. The kitchen was equipped as if it was your home...lovely dishes and complete pot and pan sets. Including plastic dishes and disposable dishes. The outside shower was amazing. WIFI and small equipped office was handy for some work we did. We have stayed in numerous hotels and condo units in Wailea and this particular unit is among the best in the area. We would highly recommend this unit to anyone wanting to escape to Wailea and Maui's beautiful beaches. We look forward to going back to this unit soon.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Well equipped open concept living area.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
7 Feb 2015
Dear Guest of Tropical Villa Vacations,

This is from Irene the owner of Tropical Villa Vacations. I assisted you with your selection of this villa and with your reservation. I was so happy to read your wonderful review and very informative and helpful comments.

As a small Maui based business, your support is invaluable to us. We appreciate that you enjoyed your visit along with G102 Floral Gardens Villa at Wailea Beach Villas Resort.

Floral Gardens is special because it has a larger than usual side lawn and feels exceptionally spacious due to the large L shaped covered patio. The decor is eclectic but fun. How were the new sofas for you?

We appreciate your business and wish to thank you for your time to post a review. We hope to see you again on Maui someday soon. Please reach out to me personally for help as I would very much like to be able to assist you with a future rental with Tropical Villa Vacations.

Warmest Regards,
Irene
Tropical Villa Vacations Team
stalkee
Sydney, Australia
“Top quality villa”
Reviewed 30 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Very spacious, perfect for a family. This villa is finished with high quality furniture/appliances etc. it had everything you need and more!
the property is secure, quiet and perfectly located on the beach, between the large resorts and shops. We loved it!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
30 Oct 2013
Dear Leanne,

Thank you for taking the time to seek out TripAdvisor.com to post this review of your recent visit to Villa G102 Floral Gardens!

I personally assisted you with your reservation, so I was very happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit. I recall that you made a very deliberate decision after much contemplation, study, and careful consideration. You invested a lot of time and effort into your travel planning, so I appreciate that you chose a property exclusively managed by TropicalVillaVacations.com, and, that you had a successful visit.

Just in the past month we did quite a bit of work in G102 to install some new furnishings, lighting, bedding, and more. A beautiful floral pattern wool rug just arrived for the great room, and a tangerine mirror in a pagoda shape is still expected for the third double/double room. New carpet arrives for a bedroom next week. Much of the G102 has recently been updated, and it is now a rich and very warm and welcoming villa home with a lawn, garden, grotto alfresco shower, and a small plunge pool, too!

We hope to welcome you back to Maui in the future, and to G102 or another of the many wonderful villas and private homes managed by our firm.

Thank you for your patronage, and for acknowledging the owner's investment in providing a top quality accommodation, G102 Floral Gardens Villa at Wailea Beach Villas Resort.

Best Regards to you and your family, and thank you again for your business.

Aloha,
Irene Ann Aroner
Owner/President/Principal Broker
TropicalVillaVacations.com
888.875.2818 ext. 6 or 3.
Sydney

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
cincinnati
Reviewed 25 March 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing