“Wish we could have stayed longer!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 65+
Management Response
1 Apr 2011
Mahalo for your review and I am happy to report a few of the updates that we have made to the condo. As you mentioned, we did add 3 new flat screen TV’s to the condo and a new entertainment center to the living room. As for the cable, it’s the standard on Maui 75 channels. You may be pleased to know that two new air conditioners and a new refrigerator were installed shortly before your arrival as well.
Since your departure, the entire condo has been repainted, all cabinets have been sanded, stained and finished and new hardware added. New drapes have been installed in the living room and new blinds have been installed in the kitchen as well as a new dishwasher. The kitchen also received new light fixtures. We installed new ceiling fans throughout the condo as well as new lamps for the living room. We replaced the rattan dining table with new solid constructed Hawaiian styled dining table and repaired the spring on the couch and had it cleaned. All bathrooms have received new stainless hardware as well (towel bars, TP holders, and towel rings ect.)
We are currently shopping for new bedroom furniture and hope that these changes will meet the level of excellence we hope to achieve. We’d like to invite you to return to our condo and to enjoy the new improvements.
UT
Reviewed 25 August 2010 for a stay in February 2010
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing