“Serene condo with beautiful ocean views, close to...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Andrea C
San Carlos, California
“Serene condo with beautiful ocean views, close to the beach and amenities”
Reviewed 12 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

It was hard to leave! This top floor condo is beautiful and offers amazing views of the ocean.The location is steps from the beach and fun, local eateries are down the road. I hate to admit, for fear of crowds, but this beach is one of the best I've ever seen. Our family enjoyed every minute of our vacation here.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Anchorage
Reviewed 12 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

12 Mar 2014
Thank you for such a nice review. We are glad you enjoyed this condos incredible and convenient location all with the comforts of home. Mahalo from Ali'i Resorts. Have a great year and we look forward to seeing you again.
Edmonton
Reviewed 26 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

26 Feb 2014
We are pleased to hear you enjoyed this clean and well equipped condo. We do appreciate your comments and thank you for taking the time to write a review. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Have a wonderful year. Mahalo from Ali'i Resorts
Mill Valley
Reviewed 28 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

28 Aug 2013
Thank you for your review. We appreciate hearing from you! Your comments has been passed onto the home owner for future improvements. We would like to remind you of our "First Choice" booking status, returnee discounts and an “Aloha” welcome back gift for your next stay!

- Mahalo from all of us here at Ali'i Resorts
OH
Reviewed 27 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

AK
Reviewed 14 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Columbia South Carolina
Reviewed 21 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing