“We didn't want to leave!”

Review of Rainbow Deluxe

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Thomas B
Dallas, Texas, United States
“We didn't want to leave!”
Reviewed 18 December 2012 for a stay in December 2012

I've stayed in Maui several times and this time, rather than stay in a cramped hotel room in the middle of tourists, I opted to try something different. The property is even cuter than the pictures with a sizable deck and beautifully landscaped yard. It's only a few minutes drive from the busy beach scene at South Kihea with plenty to do nearby, and the huge Ahihi beach is just up the road (completely empty in the mornings except for teams of leaping dolphins!)

Best of all, the kitchen has everything you need from champagne flutes to blenders, so making drinks was no problem. The fine touches included a fridge stocked with fruit and treats along with complimentary boogie boards, beach chairs, beach towels, fins, a skim board, and movies meant we had virtually everything we needed to have a really great time. I highly recommend this property!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Orondo WA

Germany
Reviewed 30 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Germany
Reviewed 30 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

Washington D.C.
Reviewed 24 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

NV
Reviewed 27 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing