We rented a condo there 3 weeks ago. Accomodations were fantastic. View was breath taking. We were fortunate to have a unit in the middle, so walking up and down the hill wasn't bad. If you are towards the back of the property, you may hate all of the walking, given the hilly nature of the complex. Our unit was very clean and the property and grounds were well maintained. Close enough to walk to the mall, as well as down the path to other resorts, or to the end of the beach. My only complaint was the staff at the pool. There were many families there, yet the staff doesn't seem to want the kids to have fun at the main pool. If the other pools are the "quiet" pools, then why are the kids given a hard time at the main pool. There's nothing wrong with tossing a ball around, especially if there are no other families in the pool and yet we were constantly told to put the ball away. We were the only two in the pool !!! I saw this happen to other families as well. If you want to cater to families, then "lighten up" !!! As long as the kids aren't getting out of control, then let them be kids. Otherwise, this was a wonderful vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Maui family friendly condo resort with low-rise buildings span 34 acres of tropical landscaping and terraces down to popular Keawakapu Beach, a sandy beach with gentle surf and great snorkeling. Abundant resort amenities include four swimming pools, paddle tennis, shuffleboard, barbecue grills and a beachfront pavilion making this the perfect place for family and friends to hang out and hang loose. Each studio, 1- and 2-bedroom suite is equipped with a full kitchen, separate living room/dining area, private lanai or patio with outdoor BBQ grill and en-suite washer and dryer. Amenities include resort credits for dining and spa services at nearby resorts, parking, hi speed Wi-Fi internet access, phone calls, housekeeping and a Maika'i grocery discount card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Wailea Ekahi Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wailea Ekahi Village Hotel Wailea
- Wailea Ekahi Village Maui